The mkiv Supra Owners Club

96 uk supra manual

nigelboyne

Falling on very bad times devastated is not the word id use to describe putting my supra up for sale however here goes. Spec all the usual uk toys bells and whistles all working. Full service history all original books keys even the original receipt when bought back in 96. Kenwood sat/nav/dvd/cd/ipod/parrot blue tooth.new supra mats/8k on 275/40/17 rear and 245/45/17 front on standard uk wheels and standard uk brakes.running full bpu all hks products and all work carried out tdi. Hks type r intercooler/hks ssqvalve recirculating/greedy fuel cut/hks hi power silent exhaust{not very quiet}hks double decat pipes still have original cats/hks evc6 boost controller/hks fcon v pro/hks wide band pressure sensor/hks vpc temp sensor/hks harness air temp/hks fcon 5 harness.hks cam pulleys/hks cam belt+aux belt gates/tein lowering springs+tein strut bars.new clutch cover/disc/realease bearing+rear main oil seal.new cam belt teinsioner+cam belt idler.new fuel filter. Couple of new parts not installed yet new denso uk fuel pump+fuel pulsation by pass. Mint condition mileage 45k.price reduced again 16,500 STERLING contact ph 00353872403460

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10-12k would be a good starting price...and thats highly optimistic i think...... almost twice over priced IMO, GLWTS. Supras are hardly collectables really.......to many cheap JSpecs floating around (like mine hehe)

Looks a lovely car tho....but....your having a....

http://www.statue.com/images/giraffe-statue.jpg

10-12k would be a good starting price

Personally, I think that's too low for a car like this. It's almost the holy grail for many Supra owners and incredibly hard to put a price on. Just look at the condition! Fair play to the OP for putting such a high price on it, but I doubt it'll sell at £23k.

I suppose it's worth what someone is willing to pay, but don't forget there are buyers in the EU who must buy a UK spec car because they're not allowed Japanese spec cars. They'll be after the cleanest car possible, and I've not seen one for sale looking as good as this one in a LONG time.

Personally, I think that's too low for a car like this. It's almost the holy grail for many Supra owners and incredibly hard to put a price on. Just look at the condition! Fair play to the OP for putting such a high price on it, but I doubt it'll sell at £23k.

I suppose it's worth what someone is willing to pay, but don't forget there are buyers in the EU who must buy a UK spec car because they're not allowed Japanese spec cars. They'll be after the cleanest car possible, and I've not seen one for sale looking as good as this one in a LONG time.

I agree, for something as mint as this, it does command a higher price than normal but imo £23k is too high.

Again imo I'd be looking more at £15k ish

In that case, au revoir!

my hand is been forced to sell the price is the price i would go as far as to say mileage and condition has to be one of if not the best in europe.hopefully it wont sell as i really want to keep it as i will never get a supra like this again.its been garaged soon hopefully the economy will pick up and this advert can come down.

I won't make a comment about the price as it's your price not mine. Good luck with the sale however :thumbs:

Good luck with the sale Nigel. I would get a mod to prune the thread as the constant references to the price would have seriously pissed me off if it would have been my sale thread.

Luckily I never had a sale thread as my NA was sold via pm. At the end of the day you want a price and others may make offers or buy a different car, either way it your decision and nobody has the right to criticise your price.....:rolleyes:

H.

Good luck with the sale Nigel. I would get a mod to prune the thread as the constant references to the price would have seriously pissed me off if it would have been my sale thread.

Luckily I never had a sale thread as my NA was sold via pm. At the end of the day you want a price and others may make offers or buy a different car, either way it your decision and nobody has the right to criticise your price.....:rolleyes:

H.

thanks mate doesn bother me opinions there like ASSHOLES every body got one

The cleanest Supra I've ever seen in person.

Best of luck with the sale Nigel although it would also be a shame to see you moving from Supra ownership. Stunning car that has to be seen in the flesh to be appreciated.

thanks mate for been so honest pls god it wont sell

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.