The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Build up of a Big Single Auto , step by step

dude

Started the project today with gearbox install and strip down , may give some of you budding home mechanics an idea of whats involved , ive used the BL auto gearbox and a PI Hi-stall to take the power , if you let me stick the pics up then comment that may be best !!!:D

Dude:flame Dev

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Syed Shah

Nice work dude, thanks for the pics :thumbs:

Thanks dude at least it gives people an idea of whats involved before they attempt it themselves , ive got more pics but it would get a bit boring , i'll pop the head off tommorrow , i comp. tested it and since the last time ive GAINED comp. in the rear cyl. must have had a sticky ring !!!

Guest Terry S

Nice one mate. People really need to witness the quality of the BoostLogic stuff first hand to appreciate it. Different Class.

I'll try and bell you tomorrow.

Originally posted by Terry S

Nice one mate. People really need to witness the quality of the BoostLogic stuff first hand to appreciate it. Different Class.

I'll try and bell you tomorrow.

Terry i cannot emphasise the quality of this kit I am SO pleased i took your advise and bought it , the install Turbo wise will be relatively painless , once again this kit is the absolute BO***X and Terry WILL make sure you get the correct Turbo for your needs , just remember the drivetrain needs uprating as well as the fueling and Turbo !!!

nice work john,

the other torque convertor i got had new slim bolts you had to use. or are you talking about something else?

i dont mind getting my hands dirty and having a go if it takes a long time to do. good to see it in bits. when you take stuff apart you get to see how it all works. when you come to fit go into detail of all the pipes you need to cap or dont use. when you see a single turbo kit there looks lots of room to work on car.

lots of pics would be good to see. it must be good when you have all the right working conditions with ramps and jacks.

keep up the good work

also are you going with the BL crank pully too, just been reading about them on supra forums.