The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Build up of a Big Single Auto , step by step

dude

Originally posted by Usmann A

umm, only a few on here know about my turbo specs, would prefer to keep quiet until it arrives, I dont like talking about stuff that I havent even got yet. :innocent: :D

I feel a Terry S special coming on, lol,(Guess my mods?) :D

When I recieve and car is ready all will be reveled, but it will be a while yet!!

Spoil sport :D :D :D

Dude:flame Dev

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Usmann A
Spoil sport

I am sure you have been informed by Mr. Boostlogic, ;) :D

dude how are you gonna control 800cc injectors in the time being? I thought AFC couldnt handle above 680cc??

Originally posted by Usmann A

I am sure you have been informed by Mr. Boostlogic, ;) :D

dude how are you gonna control 800cc injectors in the time being? I thought AFC couldnt handle above 680cc??

When Leon won TOTB and ran his 11.08 it was using an saf-c and ITC , but i would like to change to an E-Manage or second choice an AEM .

Dude :flame Dev

Guest Usmann A

Yes, but nothing can beat mappable ecus, AEM I reacon is a wise choice ..... Ive always had a thing for motec though ... :innocent:

Dude are you running her at TOTB this year? :)

john i did use the thin bolts with the torque convertor.

too many people too secrative with specs. you just have to go on supra forums and read a few of the peoples sigs to see what they have. cant see what difference it makes as we all want to push the image of supra forward.

loads of people seem to be going single now. not that many big twins about. will look forward to seeing your car up and running and have some fun in it.

this thread will be a big one me thinks

Originally posted by MONKEYmark

too many people too secrative with specs.

100% agreed. I truly applaud Dude for telling us all his specs, and Terry too (at last!).

I really fail to see the point in being secretive on parts. We have all seen cars running all the bits yet still running like sh*t, why? Because it is the TUNING not the parts that make a difference, you can run a 100mm turbo, Motec and full fuel and built engine, bad tuning = a stock car will probably kill it!

More to it than a parts list!

Guest Usmann A

Syed, like I said, I do not like to talk about stuff I do not have yet!

When I have it, we can all have a sit down with a cup of coffee and inspect its compressor flow charts, and boosting characterisitcs.

But until then, I do not wish to say anything.

Syed, I think we all know tuning is what its all about! You cant expect us to get a motec in there, and just leave it at that, lol

:D :D

niceone dude

looking good mate, will be nice to see a few big singles going well this year . its about time some of the supra mob started putting down decent times at the strip.

john if you dont get enough power outta your turbo, i'll let you use mine :D :D :D

and dont scratch that downpipe..........hehehe

lee

Originally posted by osso

Dude, How long did it you to fit the complete Boostlogic Kit? including exhaust manifold, wastegate and the single?

James its not actually fitted yet , i just wanted to check everything was going to fit and i didnt need to buy anything , everything fits very well and the only thing i need is a bigger reducer to mate the BL ic pipe to my own but thats because im running bigger pipes .

Talking of autos,my friend has just rung me .

He has a 502 bb in a camaro pro street.

The engine was brand new crate from usa.

He has done 430 miles , last night at 4000 revs the balance weight came of the plate the torque converter bolts to and sliced through the block spilling 9 litres of oil on the road.

Just be careful and check things cos at 7000 revs its coming through the floor!

D.

Originally posted by Gaz Walker

Nice write up dude, that snail is tiny though ;)

Gaz.

Ahh but you know what they say Gaz , 'small ones are more juicy'

'Valkeshsinh's machine More Info

Horsepower: 642whp

Torque: 669ft-lbs

1/4 mile: 10.05 @ 136.52mph

Motor: 3.0L HPF EGR Plates, Dual Oem Fuel Pumps, Autotuner.org Fuel Rail, Seimens 830cc Injectors, Aeromotive FPR w/Liquid Filled Guage, HKS VPC w/B Chip & Apexi Safc

Transmission: Auto Boost Logic Built Auto Trans w/Midwest 3800 Single Disc Torque Converter, and FAL Tranny Cooler w/Fan

Turbo: Custom PTE-67P, Greddy Clone Exhaust Manifold

Intercooler: Greddy Greddy 3RRow

Tire: ETStrt Volk LE-37T 18x9.5 R & 18x8.5 F w/Toyo T1S Proxes ET Streets w/RX7 Wheels & CCW Skinnies.

Exhaust: Apexi BL Midpipe, Workspower.net Downpipe, Apexi GT Spec Exhaust

Intake: Blitz Blitz Intake Filter w/4" Intake Pipe

Cam: 264 Hks 264 Cams, Hks Cam Gears

Nitrous: None

Body: Stillen Front Bumper & Side Skirts Bomex Type 1 Wing

Should do the trick !!!!!;)