The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Genuine TRD3000 GT VVTI in Royal Sapphire Pearl

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

well i had to buy this car once in a lifetime oppurtunity to get a chance to see and import such a car..

well the photos speak for themselves on this occassion..

1997 RZ Facelift Genuine TRD3000 GT in Royal Sapphire Blue

Twin Turbo VVTI

9785 KM GENUINE=6100 miles only

Car has not been modded in any way or form..

What a beauty..

Make no Mistake this is the best condition car we have bought in 6 years.

Serious Enquiries Only Please..

PM me or email me [email protected] for private Import Price.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be honest am not sure wether to sell this car or keep it and store it as its a collectors car.

you should do that Jurgen, it would be worth a mint in 20 / 30 years ;) you would also be doing it for the team, keeping such a fine example of what the supra is prime for the rest of history :love:

Keep it and donate it to a museum!

I was at the british motor museum on sunday and they had a few cars that were donated. Its a great museum but its all british cars :( Although they had a toyota but it was the first ever produced in the uk. Im sure there is a museum somewhere that would look after it for you aswell as give people the enjoyment of looking at it. It deserves it. The idea of someone driving that arround (even to shows and things) scares the hell out of me!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.