The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Genuine TRD3000 GT VVTI in Royal Sapphire Pearl

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can people stop bumping this thread! I really wanted this car but didn't have the budget at the time :(. I'm gutted every time I see this thread!

Please make sure you take loads of nice pics of this please Jurgen, as no doubt this will sit in a garage 340 days of the year and we'll never see it again.

Can people stop bumping this thread! I really wanted this car but didn't have the budget at the time :(. I'm gutted every time I see this thread!

Please make sure you take loads of nice pics of this please Jurgen, as no doubt this will sit in a garage 340 days of the year and we'll never see it again.

its been and gone mate i dont want to add any pics without spoiling new guys glory

Guest CoolsBlue
Hey Jugen was trying to convence my dad to get this when it was up for sale

Well your dad lost out on one of the most mintest supra's that entered the UK:Pling:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.