The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Genuine TRD3000 GT VVTI in Royal Sapphire Pearl

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
It's a shame that this one seems to have vanished. Anyone know the current owner?

Tron 20 is the current owner as far as I know...!!

This car is my "unicorn"...!!:( I planned to keep it under wraps and only use it for special events like POD and JAE etc.

I am now looking for a facelift TT6 but I compare every car to this unfortunately. I am still really pissed that Jon M shafted me for a grand and then claimed that someone had offered him £2.5K more than I had.

H.

Tron 20 is the current owner as far as I know...!!

This car is my "unicorn"...!!:( I planned to keep it under wraps and only use it for special events like POD and JAE etc.

I am now looking for a facelift TT6 but I compare every car to this unfortunately. I am still really pissed that Jon M shafted me for a grand and then claimed that someone had offered him £2.5K more than I had.

H.

does tron get on here much ?

I was also seriously considering this at the time. If I hadn't have placed the deposit for my current car when I did, this would have been mine.

In hindsight, i'm actually glad it worked out this way, as my car will be alot more fun to drive, and i'm not scared driving it hard should the mod take me :eyebrows:

I was also seriously considering this at the time. If I hadn't have placed the deposit for my current car when I did, this would have been mine.

In hindsight, i'm actually glad it worked out this way, as my car will be alot more fun to drive, and i'm not scared driving it hard should the mod take me :eyebrows:

Oh, I'd have driven it, but it was for me a very special car. If we find one like this again, I'll platt shit...!!

There was a lot of responsibility for whoever took this one on. Would have been a great asset to the club which is why I got my wallet out for once....:D

H.

it was for me a very special car.

Me too. I spent weeks on end on the original 'Gran Turismo' when I was 15 doing license tests just to win one (All gold's in all disciplines! :blink: )

However, I was lucky in that one of my Dads friends took delivery of a brand spanking UK spec just days afterwards :)

I'm sure I'll probably be the only person in the world who says this... but I just don't like it for some reason. *runs for cover from the public stoning*

I can appreciate it for what it is and the stunning condition, but there's something about it that I don't like. :S

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.