The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Genuine TRD3000 GT VVTI in Royal Sapphire Pearl

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK so now when someone says their car is mint in a private ad you can politely point them this way at a car that actually holds that title. That is a stunning example of a supra. If you were going to hold on to one as an example of the model for the future, something like this would have to be top of the list surely?

Beautiful colour, and lovely kit that is all toyota done. Are the rims from TRD as well as I'm not digging them myself?

OK so now when someone says their car is mint in a private ad you can politely point them this way at a car that actually holds that title. That is a stunning example of a supra. If you were going to hold on to one as an example of the model for the future, something like this would have to be top of the list surely?

Beautiful colour, and lovely kit that is all toyota done. Are the rims from TRD as well as I'm not digging them myself?

yep TRD alloys too

Guest dangerousandy

I'll give you my Uk-spec Supra, My Starlet GT Turbo, My right arm........etc for it!! WOW the TRD 3000GT is my all time favourite car! If only I had the money...:(

Wow! Only just seen this thread. That's awesome. Like a new car.:cool: These cars were never meant to be kept behind glass. They should be driven. Sell it.

Well said

Just make sure it goes to someone who will appreciate it and look after it.:)

Give it to me, I'd appreciate it :D

Had she been Quicksilver or Gunmetal, I would have gone for this throwing caution to the wind. Shes almost (almost) my perfect Supra. I've a Supra to sell and a house to buy, not the best time to post up such a gem Jurgen:) As shes blue, I can kid myself that the sensible thing to do is pass. Absolutely beautiful, enjoy her in good health Jurgen, or whoever it is that ends up with her.

This is the one I've been waiting for. If only I hadn't just bought a villa in Rhodes. :rlol:

I'm happier with the Villa though.

Congrats on the purchase Pete - I expect mate's rates ;)

I was expecting you to point out to Jurgen that it's not actually called Royal Sapphire BLUE.... :innocent:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.