The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Alone at Christmas

supradibbs

Friend of mine spends his whole christmas working for Shelter helping out those who are less fortunate.

Perhaps those that feel lonely at Christmas could go and do some charity work, it may help people for whom a lonely christmas is the least of their problems.

http://england.shelter.org.uk/what_you_can_do/volunteer

I like this idea,we can all feel down at times but if you take a look around the world is full of people a lot worse off than most of us,if you have your health you have everything.Keep your chin up bud.:)

Nothing like a new woman to help get over a bit of heartache. Hopefully in a few week time Wayne will be with some new chick and what he's going through now will seem like a distant memory.

That's how it usually works anyway.

Until the next time.

Friend of mine spends his whole christmas working for Shelter helping out those who are less fortunate.

Perhaps those that feel lonely at Christmas could go and do some charity work, it may help people for whom a lonely christmas is the least of their problems.

http://england.shelter.org.uk/what_you_can_do/volunteer

Great post John -

Notwithstanding any loneliness felt by anyone on here - for which you do have my sincere sympathy...it is always a difficult time of year

I have been fortunate enough to have both G/F and kids around this festive season - but tbh I think that next year I intend to give back a little and will sign up for this (or similar).

Perhaps this is something that others in the club might consider too?

It is not your methods that I question it is the fact that you are blatantly looking for support and sympathy and yet you were quite happy to put the husband through exactly the same thing without a second thought.

You talk of hurt and devastation, don't you think that is what he must have felt only much worse as he was the poor sap being cheated on.

I'm sorry fella but as far as I am concerned, you reap what you sow.

I have to agree with the above, im a firm believer in the last quote too. As already mentioned though, just head out and have a laugh with some mates to take your mind of things

Stop feeling sorry for yourself. You're not as alone as you think. From reading this thread I guess you're quite young and new to this relationship thing. Well I'm pleased to say life doesn't get any easier. Take a tip from Branners and go see some REAL people with REAL problems. Reading in between the lines I reckon she was a REAL b*tch and strung you along good and proper. If you can't love her then hate her. It's easier to be worse enemies than pretend to be just good friends. You're better off without her.

I choose to be alone every year, brother is in Manchester, mum&dad are in Cardiff. I live in Guildford with the girlfriend and she goes off to do her family stuff, i stay at home eat crap watch rubbish tv, play ps3 and scratch my arse in peace, like every man should when he has time off.

Humbug lol