Nurburgring Trip 2008! 24th-> 29th July

SteveR

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey fellows ... I will pass at the Ring to see you all ( only 80 mls away from Luxembourg) :)

Excellent! :)

The more Supras at the 'Ring, the better!

Which day(s) might you be there (and the other Supra owners who are already on the continent and thinking of paying us a visit); we'll get some photoshoots sorted out. :cool:

Some videos from last year that Henk has put together :cool:....

Us:

[YOUTUBE]h1e4BcM-KCM[/YOUTUBE]

The journey:

[YOUTUBE]TkqgVaKtfv0[/YOUTUBE]

Odd Ball:

[YOUTUBE]igCejH1Argo[/YOUTUBE]

The Expensive and the Fast:

[YOUTUBE]R1V_e9BgVh8[/YOUTUBE]

We'll probably be looking to do something else on either Saturday or Sunday when the track will be v.busy, maybe heading off to find some interesting places.

Haven't really thought about what that could be though, there are plenty of places within sensible driving distance.

I was planning on snooping on the DTM over the fence. ;)

If there is some Friday morning practice sessions for not too much £$ then I'd be interested. I definitely plan on doing something touristy on the Monday, as the track doesn't open 'till the evening. Could be up for some weekend sight-seeing too, around the middle of the day when the track is too busy (I'll be there first thing & last thing doing laps! :D)

Today, I wrote a comprehensive list of everything I need to do to the car before we go. Put it this way, I'd better crack on!! I did scratch a few things off, most importantly I've done my (second) oil & filter change. :)

Every time It looks like I might be able to escape the clutches of this house build I end up having to sort out another mess.

My most recent disaster included the bricklayers overloading the 1st floor joist hangers with bricks, resulting in the floor collapsing. Luckily nobody was hurt that badly but this has put the project back by a couple more weeks.:taped::taped: So I'm finding myself having to wait and see if I'll be catching the ferry with you guys or not.

Edited by Robbie (see edit history)