The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West - Previous Meets

Ian Ian

Waht date for Mascrat replacement  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Waht date for Mascrat replacement

• Same day as Mascrat and stuff the management
    • Different Date to Mascrat - Then people can do both :(
    • I'm never going back to Mascrat (In a Jap Car)!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest W0LFMAN

Nice meet, was really proud of our turn-up looked like we were the most organised and professional group of car people there...

Even though my car was the ugly duckling.... i took notes, to begin styling .... and hopefully, bring more brightness to our pressence....

wolf

I have to agree with Wolfman about us looking well organised, it was a good turn out from us lot! It was my first time down last night and i will be trying my best to make it to the rest of the meets when im not working, cheers all had a great night just wish i could make Blackpool.:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
Ill be there, should have my car back this week. Only prob might be affording the petrol after paying the bloody bill. Its been there since wednesday at 40 quid an hour labour :D

I heard that Chris and Stuart have been doing really late shifts trying to get it sorted too, They still working on your car on Saturday Night, and were planning an early start on Sunday morning too :p That can be the only reason they couldn't make it to Blackpool on Saturday night :innocent:

Mike

I heard that Chris and Stuart have been doing really late shifts trying to get it sorted too, They still working on your car on Saturday Night, and were planning an early start on Sunday morning too :p That can be the only reason they couldn't make it to Blackpool on Saturday night :innocent:

Mike

LOL :D hope you get yours back Gaz have they found out what it is for defiant?

LOL :D hope you get our back Gaz have they found out what it is for defiant?

They think it could be a dodgy wire to number 3 injector or a dodgy signal of some sort to the ECU telling it to cut out intermitantly. POssibly something like Traction control. Had a really good look at it the night before it went though with a mate whos a mechanic and he noticed a very weak spark at number 3. Coil packs and plug themselves were fine so it was something to do with the signal. Hyper are looking at this as well, i hope.

They think it could be a dodgy wire to number 3 injector or a dodgy signal of some sort to the ECU telling it to cut out intermitantly. POssibly something like Traction control. Had a really good look at it the night before it went though with a mate whos a mechanic and he noticed a very weak spark at number 3. Coil packs and plug themselves were fine so it was something to do with the signal. Hyper are looking at this as well, i hope.

I suppose it could be a faulty Apexi SAFC a matey of mine a problem with one on his MR2 Turbo a few years back. Hope the bill is not to much matey :)