The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MVP's Polyurethane Front Lip Offer!

pedrosixfour

I've been in touch with the nice people at MVP in order to secure a better deal on the luxurious polyurethane front lip that, in my opinion, is the single best item you can fit to a stock bodied MKIV.

For those that are unfamiliar with the lip in question allow me to whet your appitite!

http://www.mvpmotorsports.com/Merchant/catalog/jdm/t/supramkiv/p/mvp/38-ws.jpg

As stated these lips are polyurethane meaning they are produced from the same material as the original bumper and as such the lip can withstand multiples of the abuse that a fibreglass or, dare I say it, a carbon lip could. Unless you are offroading in your pride and joy this lip will still be looking good in years to come, even on a daily driver.

So far the order being discussed has only been for five of these lips but if enough genuine interest is shown and the numbers swell I have no problem in renegotiating the offer on the club's behalf and needless to say any further saving will be passed on to you.

The price as it stands for a discounted lip delivered to the UK is £245 which is about a £20 saving on the normal price.

As I said if the numbers increase the only way for the price to go is down.

So what say you, care to have your car transformed for the summer?

I'm not too sure on a timescale for this offer so for now I'll just leave it as it is and anyone that is genuinely interested and can back up that interest up with money when the time comes simply post your name and we'll take it from there.

Please note that this offer is for the polyurethane lip only.

I hope the above offer meets with the approval of all concerned, if there are any issues please let me know and they will be dealt with immediately.

Regards,

Damien.

FINAL PRICE £240 DELIVERED TO THE UK

1. pedrosixfour **

2. hemmjonny - paid in full**

3. Dan_Turism0 - paid in full**

4. Biker (DTDIRL) - paid in full**

5. Cloudder - paid in full**

6. sdistc - paid in full**

7. Jamil - paid in full**

8. Rob W - paid in full**

9. FrankR - paid in full**

10. Manny - paid in full**

11. Samurai 20V - paid in full**

12. Steve Spedd - paid in full**

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very interested, depending on timeframe.

If you or indeed anyone wants to outline a workable timeframe then, by all means please do so.

I just left it open at the moment to see what kind of interest there might be but obviously there must be a closing date for the order. I'm pretty flexible on it to be honest so please discuss your requirements openly in this thread so we can see if an agreement can be made on a favourable timeframe.

If it can't then I'll just flex my authority and set one for you!:sly::)

Do we just order direct with MVP and get this price now then!?

Anyone got any idea what the tax etc on this would be!?

No mate you deal with me, that way the entire order leaves the States in one consignment, which is where the saving is, and I distribute them to the rest of ye!

The price I've stated is the price you pay. As I've said, the only way your price is going is down. I've yet to be asked to pay any duty on any parts I've received from the States thus far and all lips bound for the UK will be handled by me here in the Republic so you will not face an import charge before you get the lip. Just hope and pray, for my sake, I'm not absolutely screwed this time round, as it will make my lip VERY expensive indeed!

Haha fair call ;) I am under no specific time limit, until I book the car in for paint, but would prefer sooner rather than later - and sometimes group buys tend to drag on. Basically, if we get numbers (i.e. 4 confirmed not including myself) by early July I will be in :)

If you or indeed anyone wants to outline a workable timeframe then, by all means please do so.

I just left it open at the moment to see what kind of interest there might be but obviously there must be a closing date for the order. I'm pretty flexible on it to be honest so please discuss your requirements openly in this thread so we can see if an agreement can be made on a favourable timeframe.

If it can't then I'll just flex my authority and set one for you!:sly::)

^^^ Not the most recent update of the list so I'll fix it for you.

1. pedrosixfour

2. hemmjonny

3. Dan_Turism0

4. Biker (DTDIRL)

5. Cloudder

This group buy is NOT limited to five so act now if you want to save a few quid. The sooner you do, the sooner your car's look will be transformed!

I think if I let this run until next Wednesday (next Friday is the first of July) that should give anyone who is debating with themselves whether they can afford to pass up this opportunity enough time to make a decision. Hopefully we will have a pretty clear picture of the final number by the start of next week so I can get onto MVP again and renegotiate.

A deposit of £50 must be paid to me via paypal at [email protected] by Wednesday and once I have the final number required and therefore the final price of the lips the balance will need to be paid before any order is shipped.

A bank transfer is also acceptable for those who wish to avail of it. PM me for details.

Any issue with the above let me know.

Thanks,

Damien.

Glad this has come up. Just about to fit my Blitz LM front mount and will have to lose my active spoiler. I'll take one mate.

1. pedrosixfour

2. hemmjonny

3. Dan_Turism0

4. Biker (DTDIRL)

5. Cloudder

6. sdistc

7. Jamil

8. Rob W

Hi everyone, sorry about my lack of attendence over the weekend, I was at a surfing festival and ye were the last thing on my mind!

As to the ground clearance question that would ultimately depend on the ride height of your car but I'd assume the MVP lip would drop your front clearance by at least 50mm compared to a stock front lip.

As for fit and finish, these lips are of the highest quaility and that I can guarantee but you get what you pay for in terms of fitting and who you choose to do it is your decision. The rubber lip is a damn sight easier and therefore cheaper to fit than a fibreglass alternative though, and I'm not even going to paint mine as it's totally unnecessary in my case, it'll just be a black rubber finish.