The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MVP's Polyurethane Front Lip Offer!

pedrosixfour

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only need one so I certainly won't be organising another group buy.;)

There is very little point anyway, now that Paul Whiffin is doing the same lip for the same price mate!

If I had known he was just about to launch this product at the same time I started organising this guess what I would've been doing with my money?

OK bud no probs.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just received confirmation from Dude that Hemmjonny's lip is safe and sound at AFR.

So with that I'd like to thank everyone who took part in this group buy, it was a pleasure dealing with every single one of you and I was delighted with the professional manner in which you all conducted yourselves and I hope you were all equally satisfied with mine.

I'd also like to thank James and the staff at MVP for their assistance in getting more of their fabulous lips onto our car for as little as possible.

And a final word of thanks to Homer and the rest of the mods for taking the time to work with me on this so it went off without a hitch and for allowing it to happen in the first place.

Regards,

Damien.

• 2 weeks later...