The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MVP's Polyurethane Front Lip Offer!

pedrosixfour

Steve Spedd has just swooped in and scooped the last lip available!

Thanks Steve, I started this group buy with the intention of buying one cheap lip and until you came along I found myself paying for two!:blink::rolleyes:

Thats it, no more orders being taken. (Unless it's for three lips, i.e. another full box, and I have the money now!)

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D:d

steve spedd has just swooped in and scooped the last lip available!

Thanks steve, i started this group buy with the intention of buying one cheap lip and until you came along i found myself paying for two!:blink::rolleyes:

Thats it, no more orders being taken. (unless it's for three lips, i.e. Another full box, and i have the money now!)

damian , please check on the import tax mate otherwise i think it could go pear shaped, for you anyway .

i did an MVP gb on the dash rings a while ago , and each package was tiny , but i had to pay the bloody tax before the delivery guy would hand them over , kind of messed up the gb tbh .

fingers crossed it wont apply but check it out all the same

good luck

peter

Oh I know mate. I've looked into it and I've taken a few measures to minimise the hit if I should pop up on the radar.

But speaking to Irish importers on other sites it is literally pot luck if you are caught for the import duty.

Thanks for the concern and the luck though Peter, I may need it yet!

damian , please check on the import tax mate otherwise i think it could go pear shaped, for you anyway .

i did an MVP gb on the dash rings a while ago , and each package was tiny , but i had to pay the bloody tax before the delivery guy would hand them over , kind of messed up the gb tbh .

fingers crossed it wont apply but check it out all the same

good luck

peter

Mine arrived a few days ago, these are seriously easy to fit, i took it out of the box and put it on, no messing, no trimming, straight on and it looks the mongrels testicles, i will put up some pics tomorrow. They are made by Wings west with a stamp on the inside, its pretty damn durable too as my misses drove over it with her VW Golf before i fitted it, it didnt alter shape or anything (misses got a right telling off though)

Update, sorry for the delay, heres some pics, ignore the terrible state of my front bumper, now this is on i can get it all sprayed! it looks brilliant and didnt take me more than an hour to bolt it on, no flexing, bending or chopping, it just bolted on straight and looks brilliant, top guys at MVP!

All good news Gaz.

Apart from the bit about the jealous wife trying to kill it!

Still, it gives us all confidence!

Mine arrived a few days ago, these are seriously easy to fit, i took it out of the box and put it on, no messing, no trimming, straight on and it looks the mongrels testicles, i will put up some pics tomorrow. They are made by Wings west with a stamp on the inside, its pretty damn durable too as my misses drove over it with her VW Golf before i fitted it, it didnt alter shape or anything (misses got a right telling off though)

Fair fecks to ye lads, thats everyone on this site paid up.

I had to send a few of you a bit of bad news regarding unpaid fees but I won't delay the order for that I'm happy to be reimbursed over the next week or so.

I can collect from Biker over the weekend as he is kinda local so I'm ready to place the order first thing Monday with James @ MVP.

IF ANYONE ELSE IS FEELING LEFT OUT YOU HAVE UNTIL 9.00AM MONDAY MORNING TO ROUND UP ANOTHER TWO LIKE MINDED INDIVIDUALS TO FILL ANOTHER BOX OF THREE (MINIMUM I CAN ENTERTAIN NOW) AND TO HAVE ALL THE MONEY IN MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT. THIS CONDITION AND TIMEFRAME IS NOT OPEN TO DEBATE OR REVIEW.

THATS £240 PER LIP DELIVERED TO THE UK OR €285 DELIVERED TO EUROPE.

Paypal is [email protected]

Don't forget to add 4% to those prices or gift the entire amount, thats your choices.

Regards,

Damien.

I'll need to get back to you on that one Monday Dan. But I'd be hoping to hear good reports about your new lips from you all within the next fortnight.

awesome news, can't wait any idea on eta Damien as my car is going to the bodyshop next week to get a quote on how much for various touch up jobs so if it's going to be soon i'll hold off and get it all done at once :D

Update in my original post, if you are thinking of getting one of these, do it, they are superb, they can be run over by your misses in a vw golf and still go on your car!

Ahh the industry standard VW Golf test :p haha good news though mate, hopefully it won't be too much of a pain to remove the ears on it

Ahh the industry standard VW Golf test :p haha good news though mate, hopefully it won't be too much of a pain to remove the ears on it

I was also thinking of this, but I don't want it too go wrong and ruin the lip.

Ahh that's good of you mate, off to fetch them personally.... What a guy ;)

It just so happens I was refused access to the States as I was looking "a little rabid" this morning.

So I went to the bank and did a money transfer to MVP's bank so they will have payment before the end of the week.

James said he will have the shipment ready to go for the moment the funds clear so as to get these to you as soon as possible.