The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MVP's Polyurethane Front Lip Offer!

pedrosixfour

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats good news Rob.

FrankR in the Netherlands got his today as well.

Leave the lip somewhere warm for a day or so mate and all will be well.

I sat mine on the floor, and clipped the ears of it around a long radiator over the weekend, after a few hours I pulled the high spots on the top and bottom (ie. where it had been bent) together with some duct tape and it was perfect monday morning.

I got a fecking bill in the door today from Fedex for the import duty. Thought I was in the clear when the courier who delivered the boxes never said anything. Ah well, you live & learn!

To the rest of the group: The riots are playing havoc with deliveries in certain postcodes so there may be a few that are delayed in getting to you.

Well thats everybody apart from Hemmjonny.

I know exactly where his lip is though, I'm looking at it now!

I haven't got confirmation of AFR's COMPLETE new address and I'm damned if I'm sending the lip without it.

Sorry Jonny, my hands are tied and your lip is going nowhere until I have a full address buddy.

If you are doing another group buy mate count me in please.

I only need one so I certainly won't be organising another group buy.;)

There is very little point anyway, now that Paul Whiffin is doing the same lip for the same price mate!

If I had known he was just about to launch this product at the same time I started organising this guess what I would've been doing with my money?

Believe me when I say this buddy; you were an absolute star to deal with. No stickers though:(

But if I can pass the headache of getting what I want to a store near me on to someone else then believe me when I say this; I'll do it in a heartbeat!

And sod the lot of ye!:p

:( Oh really?? Damien kinda hurt my feelings man. HEHE

I am glad everyone received their lip. :)

Anybody wanting one and was not part of the group buy PM me and I will get you a price shipped.

Cheers,

James

Well thanks and I appreciate it.

Let me see what I can do on some stickers. I might be able to do a little something.

I understand getting something closer can save a good bit on shipping. When you need something else, let me know, and I will see what I can do to make it worth buying from MVP.

Im not up to some of the terms you may use but what does "and sod the lot of ye" mean? haha I know sod can be used a few ways haha.