The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MVP's Polyurethane Front Lip Offer!

pedrosixfour

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so long as you enjoyed yourself that's all that matters, hey a friend of mine recently went to Poland and on his arrival had this awaiting him in his bedroom at the hotel......I honestly wish i was joking but he really did

[ATTACH=CONFIG]136027[/ATTACH]

so long as you enjoyed yourself that's all that matters, hey a friend of mine recently went to Poland and on his arrival had this awaiting him in his bedroom at the hotel......I honestly wish i was joking but he really did

[ATTACH=CONFIG]136027[/ATTACH]

Which hotel was this? :innocent:

Sorry lads, I may have gotten a couple of wires crossed.

"tell him they will be packaged up and should ship in approx one week from Monday."

That is part of a message relayed to me by James @ MVP last Thursday.

I took it to mean the goods were leaving on Monday and would take a week to get to me.

Unfortunately for me it now appears that they won't be leaving the States until next Monday, the 25th.

I hope this isn't a total disaster for any of you as I know some had time booked for body mods including fitting the lip.

Sorry lads.

Apologies accepted. However, I have spoken with your Mum and she has promised that you will be sent to your room, without dessert, for a week.

That could be a blessing in disguise.

If I keep piling on the pounds I may need to single the 1JZ before too long!

That could be a blessing in disguise.

If I keep piling on the pounds I may need to single the 1JZ before too long!

Well, it's probably pretty obvious where I stand on that point.. singlesinglesinglesinglesinglesingle!!! :D

Well, it's probably pretty obvious where I stand on that point.. singlesinglesinglesinglesinglesingle!!! :D

If I get caught spending anymore money on this bloody car thats exactly what I will be!

I've just tracked down and bought a set of second hand Lews Radbourne dump pipes for the stock TT set-up, she really didn't appreciate the fact they are like rocking horse poo!

(And so were priced accordingly!)

If I get caught spending anymore money on this bloody car thats exactly what I will be!

I've just tracked down and bought a set of second hand Lews Radbourne dump pipes for the stock TT set-up, she really didn't appreciate the fact they are like rocking horse poo!

(And so were priced accordingly!)

a) don't ever admit the true price you pay for parts. Like she'd be with shopping, everything is "on discount".

b) going single is actually better fuel economy. This is fact. So you're being environmentally responsible... well, except for the emissions on startup.

c) there are simply hundreds of bargains on here - a cast manifold and second hand 61mm turbo can cost less than £400!

a) don't ever admit the true price you pay for parts. Like she'd be with shopping, everything is "on discount".

B) going single is actually better fuel economy. This is fact. So you're being environmentally responsible... Well, except for the emissions on startup.

C) there are simply hundreds of bargains on here - a cast manifold and second hand 61mm turbo can cost less than £400!

stop it!

Lips were shipped on Wednesday, no explanation for the slight delay in leaving MVP but I can't really bark at James as it's not his department or blunder.

They are definitely on the move now because I'm trackin the little blighters! I'm still expecting them mid-week so they should all be on their way to you by end of.

If anything else appears to be the case I will let you all know.