The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MVP's Polyurethane Front Lip Offer!

pedrosixfour

First of all, I would like to thank Damien for putting this group buy on. That way you all could enjoy the MVP lip.

My name is James, I started helping in the Supra community in June. It has been great getting to talk to some of you guys. I look forward to helping you guys out more on other products later down the line as well. Enjoy the MVP lip and start posting pics up when you get them installed.

Again I thank all of you for the support.

Cheers,

James

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Courier paid me a visit this morning!:)

attachment.php?attachmentid=136789&d=1312359675

attachment.php?attachmentid=136790&d=1312359675

attachment.php?attachmentid=136791&d=1312359675

These will be shipped out tomorrow to you all, I may get onto Viking today and order in some XL Archive boxes to pack them in, they'll be here in the morning.

Sod's Law dictates that the dozens of cardboard boxes we have in the garage from our suppliers are just too bloody small by a couple of inches.:rolleyes:

Wow...they are flexible!!! Didn't think they would be packaged like that!?

You can tie these things in a knot and then drive over them in a Golf and you wouldn't even take a funk out of them, just lay them out flat and watch them return to shape.

These are some seriously heavy duty units, the bottom lip is at least 6-7mm thick!

Right lads, the boxes are here, I have the prepaid tickets for the courier and those that aren't going by courier this evening will be in the post.

All I need from you all now is the exact delivery address you want this lip sent to. Bear in mind that all UK lips are being sent by courier so someone will need to be present during normal working hours to accept delivery at whatever address you provide.

I'll also need a contact number from you all, regardless of delivery method.

This could've and should've been done last week to avoid any further delays, my apologies for taking my eye off the ball on that score.

Please pm me your details in the interest of security.

With any luck the rest of the lips will be on their way to their respective owners tonight.

(sdistc, I have your details mate and your lip will definitely be on it's way to you tonight.)

No stress :) My car isn't even driveable at the moment, haha :p

Thanks for the efforts of organising this group buy!