The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra mk4 TT, Aerotop, euro-spec, 6sp, silver (BELGIUM)

MrDriver

Hi to all,

I'm selling my Supra. Asking price is 38.000€.

It's a euro-spec, a belgian Supra you could call it.

Some specs: 6sp, aerotop, leader interieur, black carpets and black roofing, cruisecontrol, 76.000 km, airco, ...

The car had a respray 6 years ago, paint today is still in good shape.

Only a few mods done: lowered 3,5cm, 19" wheels, small rear arches, silver painted

dash. Engine, brakes, exhaust are stock, 330bhp.

17" standard wheels with good tires are included.

Each year the car passes the mot without any problems.

I've never driven the car in the rain/winter. If it started raining on the way, I returned

back home.

I'll add some pictures later on, but for now you can take a look in my garage...

Send me a pm or email: peter segers ad hotmail com

Thanks for your time,

Peter -

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/3143/widescreen2biq3.jpg

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/2209/supra01ij2.jpg

widescreen3b.jpg

Succes met de verkoop, als de auto in goede conditie is moet je wel een aardige prijs kunnen krijgen. Hoop ooit zelf een LHD te hebben :D

--------------

GLWTS, if the car is in good shape you will get a good price for it. I hope to have a LHD supra myself someday...

Sorry for the dutch message, in case you are a French speaking Belgian ;)

The OP has asked for a price he thinks the car is worth, its not exactly great that people are spamming "its not worth that". This is a for sale thread not a how much you think my car is worth. If you have any suggestion on the price you should pm him otherwise make him an offer. It really pisses me off when people do this, its not your car and your not going to buy it so why do you care? *rant over*

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.