The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra mk4 TT, Aerotop, euro-spec, 6sp, silver (BELGIUM)

MrDriver

The OP has asked for a price he thinks the car is worth, its not exactly great that people are spamming "its not worth that". This is a for sale thread not a how much you think my car is worth. If you have any suggestion on the price you should pm him otherwise make him an offer. It really pisses me off when people do this, its not your car and your not going to buy it so why do you care? *rant over*

:yeahthat:

Personally, I think it's worth it.

Hello everybody,

Maybe it's time for a little reply.

Putting a price on a 2nd hand car is never easy. But in this case,

I know it's a special car. Is it a rare setup? TT, 6sp, aerotop,

etc...? I don't know the salefigures so I can't argue about those.

However... is this a unique, fast, beautiful, mindblowing car, that

makes you feel like you're driving a rollercoaster? Hell yeah!

We're talking Supra here :)

I've always taken very good care for my Supra, and I hope the

new owner will do the same.

Please no more posts about the price, I think we've already established

that asking price in general, is considered too high...

Thanks to all who support me, and to those with the words about my car :)

Kind regards,

Peter

The OP has asked for a price he thinks the car is worth, its not exactly great that people are spamming "its not worth that". This is a for sale thread not a how much you think my car is worth. If you have any suggestion on the price you should pm him otherwise make him an offer. It really pisses me off when people do this, its not your car and your not going to buy it so why do you care? *rant over*

Was about to say the same thing. The price is what he wants for it, who's to say exactly what it's worth as each car is different.

Is this the same model as yours? only difference I can see is that it's £20500 cheaper! at £11495

Not sure if euro spec was different to a left hand drive tt6 aerotop?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1995-TOYOTA-SUPRA-LEFT-HAND-DRIVE-TWIN-TURBO-MANUAL-/150553763547?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item230db41edb

Good thing with that one is that its for sale in the UK, and I dont think many people want a LHD car there. Would buy it but for less.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.