The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My New supra :D

supra steveo

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bought the decals from ubernine on ebay too if anyone else was interested

After cleaning the calipers with alloy wheel cleaner, a couple of the calipers have little bits of the writing missing but they've all come up well. I may get some when the weather improves and there's no chance of snow or anything then give them a good clean and a paint.

• 1 month later...

pictures of the box being removed

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?245109-Stevo-manual-conversion-aerotop

a little update after picking up motor on saturday from JM-Imports, massive thanks to Jurgen and Jan (Jurgens brother) my aerotop is now has had its manual box fitted :D its loads more fun now, will upload pictures when i get the dash sprayed up but i still dont know what colour to paint it

also ive managed to fit my Apexi EVC ive had to mod it tho so here is a few pictures of how i got around it :)

how it started off

a picture of the modified valve flap i made from an old richbrook tax disc holder

a picture of the back of the second cat , i cut these 2 slots on the cat so the bar that goes through the middle of the EVC can slot in and the EVC can sit flush inbetween the 2nd cat and the midpipe of the HKS super drager

and oh yes it works well :)

Edited by supra steveo (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

update : the car was dropped off at sharpe concepts in colchester to have the passenger side door sorted out after the incident where some woman let the door of her hire car bounce off my door, i am starting to look into getting the otherside of the car sprayed up too :)

• 2 weeks later...
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nice..

PKnLfNnudvQ

just a wee update i picked the car up today, and thats another job done now , ive had the wings flushed :D looks nice too

massive thanks to Jamie Sharpe of Sharpe Concepts, if anyone in the SE area wants his details PM me

and yes as of 12 tonight my tax will be out of date :(

Edited by supra steveo (see edit history)

• 6 months later...

little update tonight, just had my rear arches rolled reason for this is i bought some 295/35/18 Yokohama tyres for the rear and they were rubbing abit , ok alot so Al Massey decided he would tuck the lip on the arch under to make them fit, I will let Al load the pics up as he is canny chuffed with the job he did on the arches as this is the first supra he has done even tho he has one himself, lol so my car was the guinea pig, but i am absolutly chuffed cheers Al :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...