The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sky Insurance - best policy, best price, best service

hi ollie

mate you told me i had to get in touch when my renewal was due to get a renewal quote

can you sort this out for me please and get intouch

i have also just moved addy and the car is locked in a alarmed garage

you can contact me the same as the last time (number hasnt changed)

thanks

alex (G10ECK)

Hi Ollie,

I have both my Supra and GS300 insured with you, im looking at changing the GS300 for a Toyota Landcruiser.

Its a 2003 Amazon 4.7 Petrol with an LPG duel fuel kit fitted, the kit is certificated.

Do you cover LPG converted cars ? If you do i'd like a quote please

Cheers

A D SHAW (Dnk)

Hi Ollie,

I have both my Supra and GS300 insured with you, im looking at changing the GS300 for a Toyota Landcruiser.

Its a 2003 Amazon 4.7 Petrol with an LPG duel fuel kit fitted, the kit is certificated.

Do you cover LPG converted cars ? If you do i'd like a quote please

Cheers

A D SHAW (Dnk)

Hi,

yes, this should not be a problem. I'll drop you a PM.

Regards

Ollie

Ollie,

I am insured with you already and have agreed value option...

my renewal is up next week, do i need to resend all the info' for the agreed value? or can i just sent the cash to cover it with my renewal and the option just continue?

cheers

Ps, i am asking this as info was sent to me via the post and i've been on holiday and can't check until back home on thursay.

many thanks

(ian Ovenden)

Ollie,

I am insured with you already and have agreed value option...

my renewal is up next week, do i need to resend all the info' for the agreed value? or can i just sent the cash to cover it with my renewal and the option just continue?

cheers

Ps, i am asking this as info was sent to me via the post and i've been on holiday and can't check until back home on thursay.

many thanks

(ian Ovenden)

Hi Ian,

We'll send you out some new forms which you'll need to fill out, also, we will require x 4 photos of your car.

The paperwork should explain it in full.

Any questions, drop me a PM.

Thanks

Ollie

Sky Insurance

Ollie - any plans to introduce anything like Direct Line where vandalism damage doesn't have an impact on your NCB?

Hi Micheal,

as we are a broker we are unable to introduce this ourselves, and as such we do not write the policy wording.

The insurance industry as a whole will be looking at what direct line have introduced and may well follow suit if it is something they feel should be included.

My personal view is that it is a fantastic idea to introduce this as why should the customer be penalised for something like this which is beyond thier control.

regards

Ollie

Sky Insurance

Well just received my renewal quote from Sky, and "quote me happy" dose not apply:(

thought it was going to be cheaper? £541 which is about £10 up on last year, now i haven't bothered to get a quote from another company yet, like A plan etc, but I'm sure it will be considerably less, and from what i have read your quote dos not include agreed value, which i have always had:(

So I'm not impressed!