The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sky Insurance - best policy, best price, best service

Yes, we had a backlog which has now been cleared :)

Cunning, limiting my time to call other companies for alternative quotes is a sly move ;)

Unfortunately I did find 30 minutes and managed to lop £100 off the price so I'll be calling later to see if you can do anything.

I got quote from Sky today and am pretty pleased with their offer.

Michael you don't need to wait for the renewal to look elsewhere you know Bud. I went onto a Comparison site and called Sky for a quote and I haven't had my renewal from my current insurer just yet.

If they can't beat Sky which I doubt they will I be with Sky from next month. :)

I had a quote from sky which i thought was very expensive. I have 2 cars, my tt manual and a 306 diesel. I have been quoted by elephanyt £1200 fully comp for the pair and sky quoted me £1800 for the supra alone!

Wow that's steep. I just got quoted just over £400 a year fully comp with like for like replacement etc but then I am a female driver and and old fart lol.

Got renewal for my current insurer in post today lolol, what a pi** take, instead of a better quote they are worse. £50 more a year from last time and the compulsory excess has gone up £50 too. You having a laff!!!

Definitely going with Sky this time, much, much better quote.

:D