The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GT4088 Supra, fresh respray, plenty of bits!

GeordieSteve

Oh come on someone hit me with an offer pmsl Deffo considering Keef's offer if someone wants to talk to me about buying a twin turbo manual instead ;)

Took it to Vine Place today to see about a PX on a Evo VI and they offered me £4500 pmsl They said they could only offer that cos they'd only be able to sell it for £10,000!!!!! How much do these people make ffs!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a bunch of crack heads.... I'd love to have this car.... but I'm holdin out for a manual.. already have an auto... I hope you get what this car is worth.. seriously

but at that price you could do a manual conversion:eyebrows:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh my God, I have only just seen this! I cant believe it hasn't been snapped up. I would happily swap for my auto :)

Seriously though, if nobody has bought it for £7800 I dread to think what I am going to get for mine when the time to sell comes :(

I'm prepared to listen to offers this weekend only. I get back from Fife on Monday so I'm giving it until then before I decide to break. You can't get a decent quality TT for this price normally never mind a great single!

Seriously, DO NOT sell it for that price! Surely breaking it would yield a LOT more cash!!

I really think I sold my supra at the right time.

I've got a real lack of space and time to break the Supra. It's currently in my parents garage (our house doesn't have a garage) and there's no room to take an engine out etc. It'd have to go to a garage to break it for me.

I honestly can not believe this didn't go months ago!

I've got a real lack of space and time to break the Supra. It's currently in my parents garage (our house doesn't have a garage) and there's no room to take an engine out etc. It'd have to go to a garage to break it for me.

I honestly can not believe this didn't go months ago!

Where's the Danish when you need them eh?

I have to be honest and say that I'm shocked that this beauty hasn't flown out the window.

If Steve can't get 7.5K for his Supra then it is not good for the rest of us.

I have seen some shitty TT's with parts hanging off go for the same price at Southampton auctions and this is in 20-times better condition/modded

Bloody crazy IMO:blink:

Thanks for the support! Maybe I'm not doing myself any favours and asking too LITTLE money?

Steve, that's a joke. Don't sell at that whatever you do mate. I sold my 'destined to break' Supra Auto 93 TT for £8750 so I'm sure a fetching single like this coming up to summer will easily achieve that. Hold in there bud. ;)

Greg

• 4 weeks later...

Cheaper PX considered :) Especially a bike. Price is madness, everyone knows it. Sadly people see a bargain and think something must be wrong... IT'S NOT... IT'S JUST A FOOKIN BARGAIN! As it happens I'm not desperate for the cash anymore so it's not long before the car goes back up to the money it SHOULD be selling for. Got 3 people interested at the mo so I'll keep it at this price for now. Someone could even make a killer profit on this motor

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.