The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GT4088 Supra, fresh respray, plenty of bits!

GeordieSteve

Yeah I kind of agree. Interiour is clean as a whistle as it happens. Engine does need a clean mind. Intercooler was fitted by a sh*t garage... I'll have it sorted. Bodywork is absolutely immaculate. Spray work is fantastic. Your right tho... it needs a bumper or something. I was turning it back to stardard after a damaged aftermarket bumper.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The spray job looks good, interior carpet is a let down, maybe die it black,

Your main bad point is the photos imho, if you took good photos from the beginning it would have gathered more interest

I've not seen the engine bay for a while but give it a degrease and steam clean, just a general tidy up, maybe invest another 200quid in it for better headlights and take the skirts off, sell the wheels and get a set of stockers

A detailed car will sell before a big spec list will, I hope you get your money for it! Good luck!

I think your right... might go look at swapping the skirts out and getting some stock wheels (sure Keef has some for sale).

yep got a set of standard 16s here...take them and buy me a pint and there yours;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

the side skirts look fine i would leave them on but on there own just makes the car look like its missing something putting the oem spoiler back on would make a big diffrence, put that on first then take another look at the car before you descide to do anything else

Apparently, we are all supposed to be Supra enthusiasts on here so I'm sure we can all get over the changing of the OEM spats and spoiler-thing:blink: People will be wanting their @r$e wiping for them soon:D

What I can't get over though is the fact that this motor is still for sale:Pling: Credit crunch or no credit crunch, this is real bargain waiting to be scooped up by some lucky punter

Can I add my thoughts to your sale add but I really think u should start a new thread with some decent pics of how she is looking now and more info about who done the work to the car and who mapped it etc. If I was in a position to buy such a car I would read through this add with all the various prices and try a really cheeky offer as it gives the impression u will take almost anything for the car. Start a new add with new pics and all the info u have and then hopefully u will get the price u are looking for.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.