The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GT4088 Supra, fresh respray, plenty of bits!

GeordieSteve

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crikey 7500 views and I'm still going... interested in a PX through a garage on a more expensive motor (newer M3, 350Z etc.). Max spend on the new motor maybe around £20,000?

Can you and Jurgen not sort something out mate?

Can i be bold and make a suggestion ?

I would remove the veilside skirts, as you don't have the spats or deep front bumper it looks a little unbalanced.

You can get some silver side pods cheap and sell on the veilside skirts.

Good idea, maybe put the car back to stock looks? May be a selling point.

Can i be bold and make a suggestion ?

I would remove the veilside skirts, as you don't have the spats or deep front bumper it looks a little unbalanced.

You can get some silver side pods cheap and sell on the veilside skirts.

I would have to agree with Colin on that one....................then back to stock and sell the goodies for lots of money:)

Consider part ex on a cheaper bike (sports bike... R6, R1, GSXR, Blade etc.). Car is now at 9k where it'll stay (still silly cheap).

Steve mate, you need a 181-BHP ZX12R:d There's one sitting in my garage. It was used last year some time (can't rerember when though:rolleyes:)

Don't go for any of that gaylord rubbish: R6, R1, Gizer-6 or Blade:innocent:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.