The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GT4088 Supra, fresh respray, plenty of bits!

GeordieSteve

Well it's time for a sale. The time has come after 4 years to say goodbye to my beloved Supra. We've seen twins, hybrids, many singles, 5 or 6 ECU's... you name it :( It's a sad day.

I've owned this car for 4 years and spent silly money on it. I bought it bone stock with 32k miles on it and not put a great deal more on it in the mean time. It's been more of a baby to me. My new house doesn't have a garage meaning that I just don't have the room to keep such a car. Specs are as follows:

GT4088 single turbo

2 X Walbro fuel pumps

44mm Tial wastegate

875cc injectors

90mm throttle body

Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator

Blitz boost controller

Blitz SUS power air filter

Boostlogic turbo oil feed

Custom downpipe

Custom intercooler pipework

Custom midpipe

Screamer pipe

Enlarged polished inlet manifold

Full braided fuel hose to either side of the fuel rail

HKS SSQ Blow off valve

Cold spark plugs

MapII ECU

Polished cam covers

Polished engine hooks

Power steering rad

Relocated battery

Relocated fuse box

Relocated header tank

Relocated power steering tank

Samco hoses

Sard speed cut defender

FMIC

Titan fuel rail

Toyota resistor pack

Transmission radiator

Turbo timer

Upgraded breather system

Upgraded fuel filter

Varley Redtop battery

Veilside exhaust

XS power manifold

18" alloy wheels

Veilside skirts

Yellow Blistein shocks

LSD

AEM Wideband O2 gauge

£2500 new respray about a month ago (absolutely perfect job)

I'll get some photo's up as soon as possible. The car has around 45k miles on the clock and looking good for it.

£9000!!!!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhhh Andrew... Everyone ends up in Gods Country in the end ;) Where you moving to buddy?

lol Steveo, I don't see much of it myself... the misses uses it for work at the mo :(

Mate,

I am a North East bloke so I'm now returning after a good long stint away - very pleased to say the least.

The missus and I are moving to the Durham area so I'll just be down the road from you mate - (for the few weeks I spend in the UK that is:D).

Hope to chat soon mucca,

oh and p.s... I'm open to part ex if anyone has an M3 (my first preference), scooby, evo, skyline etc.

steve good luck with the sale mate..also iv managed to get hold of a cheap 6speed tt and i fekin love it...no banging over speed bumps..no ears ringing...so easy to drive might be worth thinking about,forgot how nice a supra can be in standard form:D

No mate sadly. You stuck? Happy to take some if you wish? A lot had to be modified to make it fit and custom pipes were required

P.S - Any advice on rough price would be greatly appreciate folks!

Thanks Steve, any info or gotchas when fitting would be good,where did you source your throttle cable? Did the IACV fit ok? Where did you place the IAT sensor, etc. Pics would be great :)

Not an exact fit to be honest... minor alterations here and there. Michel may be able to help on that one... was one of his mechanics that fitted it

Yeah stock internals mate but only running low boost (and to be honest that's all it needs to be nice and quick). The figure in my sig was with a problem with 2 injectors ;) Now sorted btw :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.