The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Probably the best looking Black, TT, 6 Speed Manual BPU Supra for sale ever!!

Wayney

Wayne you must be daft, like you say it took 18 months to find and you won't find another one as good even if you spend £££. I know how much you love that car, find the money elsewhere mate.

BUT like Lui says, if you do sell, don't be shy about coming karting with us in your Micra

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it because you can't do burnouts properly? Lovely car mate. I only have one very, very small gripe about this car and that's the showing orange blob in the side vents. Get that reflector removed and she's the perfect baby for anyone. I know the oil pump or something used to be located there with Ibrars old lump didn't it or something?

Good luck pal. ;)

Is it because you can't do burnouts properly? Lovely car mate. I only have one very, very small gripe about this car and that's the showing orange blob in the side vents. Get that reflector removed and she's the perfect baby for anyone. I know the oil pump or something used to be located there with Ibrars old lump didn't it or something?

Good luck pal. ;)

To me looks like a catch tank on the right side and a filter on the left and not a reflector! Need painting black so they don't stand out so much otherwise this motor is the dogs dangles!

I read the advert and was waiting for people to say 'here is another one claiming its the best looking supra ever...'

But it is. That is stunning, the kit really accenuates the lines of the supra and takes it to another level where it doesn't look out of place with the lambos and porsches.

Beautiful...you are crazy to sell that.

Wayne you must be daft, like you say it took 18 months to find and you won't find another one as good even if you spend £££. I know how much you love that car, find the money elsewhere mate.

BUT like Lui says, if you do sell, don't be shy about coming karting with us in your Micra

Hogmaw, I'm still in two minds whether to sell it!!

I must be bloody barmy!! Quick some one call a doc!! :(

Is it because you can't do burnouts properly?

Ok I admit I can't do burn outs to save my life! LOL

But at least the new keeper can be rest assured, that its had a careful previous owner! :p

Wayne - If there is anyway you can manage it, keep it.

Pig, ur the chap who tipped me off that this would be up for sale, on that cold nit up at Ace Cafe back in Jan at the Dragonball 06 DVD premmier nit up at an icey Ace Cafe, when JamieP blew his diff! LOL NOT AGAIN!! :p

I reckon you should buy it and I will lease it back off you! :D

I read the advert and was waiting for people to say 'here is another one claiming its the best looking supra ever...'

But it is. That is stunning, the kit really accenuates the lines of the supra and takes it to another level where it doesn't look out of place with the lambos and porsches.

Beautiful...you are crazy to sell that.

Cheers mate :D

to give you guys an update, the car is up at Michel Lane, getting the Valve Stem Oil Seals done and a full Service. Also the bodywork and alloys will be done as mentioned in the sales thread. I hoping it'll be ready for viewing in a week or so. If your interested please PM me. :D

oh my god mate, there must be somewhere else to get the cash, you cant go and sell that!

that is a proper beauty mate, i have just sat and gazed at the pics for 15 mins, shouted my better half through to show her and now she doesnt mind me getting one so cheers for that bud, man what an amazing lokking car!!!

good luck any how bud, phill(anewbie that knows jack!!!! yet)

You haven't thought this through Wayne.

Mate I remember your face when you saw it at Dragonball earlier this year, you was drooling all over it! WOT AM I DOING!!!

Wayne. What on earth are you doing. I thought you reaffirmed your vows with the Supe recently.

Mate yeeer I totally love the beast, after seeing ur posh pad in Putney, made think I need a pad of my own! I had soooooooo much fun in the Gauge with her, its unreal that I'll even think of selling her! :(

How come it hasn't boosted past 0.8bar? But you've got 407bhp at 1.2bar?

Sorry mate, just to clarify, wot I ment, the turbos came off Michel Lanes car, so used set of turbos, previously they have never boosed past 0.8 bar. His Aristro engine was completely stock, still had the jap speedo restrictor on etc. So when I put them on mine, the condition of the turbos was like new, since installing them I have the AEM Boost Controller set to 1.1 & 1.2 bar. I also have a 3 inch restrictor ring, to avoid over boosting on cold mornings. Both the Turbos and engine, is always given 15-20 mins to warm up (to the anger of my beloved neighbours), before I drive her in the morning, and given a 5-10 mins to cool down before I park her up. The turbos are mostly driven at 1.1 bar as thats enough power for me! Only done 1,800 miles max wit the new turbos on, so who ever buys it is got onle hell of a set of J-Spec turbos, as its not been ragged, and as good as new, so good enough for another 60k miles :D

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.