The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Probably the best looking Black, TT, 6 Speed Manual BPU Supra for sale ever!!

Wayney

RIGHT THEN,

this for sale thread has gone rather quiet, just to let you know the car is still very much on the market for sale. I'm expecting the car to be back with me, from Michel Lane, who has been doing the valve stem oil seal, MOT, Full Service. The car will be available for viewing in London in the next two weeks, please PM me for more info.

Cheers W

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

Hello all, The car is all done , wayne has asked me to get the small chip on the front bumper sorted at the body shop this week. Whats been done to it :

new valve guide oil seals

new cam seals

new rocker cover seals

new speed sensor

new speed convertor

new plugs

new filter

oil change

new O2 sensor

exhaust fixing bracket fabricated

new cambelt

gearbox fuild change

cooling system flush

MOT

The cars drives very nice , looks good, needs a bit of tlc on the overfenders where the paint is peeling off slightly. contact wayne for the full details .All it needs is a good single on it and ecu and you got yourself 500- 550hp of bird pulling material.

Guys,

Sorry its taken a while to get back to you, I was away over the festive period. Hope you lot had a nice one.

To give you an update, Michel has pointed out that all the necessary work has been done.

I am selling my car as one of the best FULL BPU Supras on the Forum, which it is and judging by the response it get from meets, it def is.

Right getting to the point, my car has never been ragged, trashed!! Its only ever been worked on by the most reputable mechanics on this forum (Pheonix & Michel Lane).

Pheonix carried out, regular service, brake pads etc

Michel Lane has done all the major work, like brand new clutch. Replaced the Twin Turbos, with used pair, which were like brand new off his Aristo, which had done 60k KM (40k miles and never boosted past 0.8 psi. Michel personally checked them him self and said they were like new. Also replaced the exhust with the best in the business for the Supra, HKS Tititanium 4 inch. The car has had a double Decat, and a 3 inch restristor ring, to prevent the car from over boosting when cold and on the highest boost setting, just a precaution.

The car has had the following work done,

1) Replacement Twin Turbo, like new supplied and fitted by Michel Lane (£1,300)

2) Brand new RPS 6 Puck Racing Clutch, the best you can buy, good enough for 800 bhp, if you choose to mod it! (£1,000)

3) Brand new HKS Titanium Exhaust, the best one you can buy for a Supra (£800)

4) Full 4 Inch DeCat Pipe, straight through, custom built

5) AEM True Boost Controller, again the best one available for the Supra

6) HKS Dump Valve

7) Traffic Star 19 Inch Alloys, (Deep Dish with Chrome lip) est £3,000

8) Tyres (Michelin Pilot Sport on rear and Eagle F1 Good Years on Front)

9) Full Body Kit (Vellside Over fenders blended with Blitz Side Skirts, one off groves in the bonnet, front arches)

One off truly unique remoulded Abflung front bumper, the only Supra on the forum to have it.

10) Recently had Oil Valve Stem Seals done (£1,000)

11) Upgraded Brake Kit 4 Piston Calipers, AP Racing Front Discs, pads, & Callipers. Painted red brake calipers

12) Full Race Logic Traction Control, (£700)

13) HID, Main Beam & Fog Light

14) Face Lift Rear Light Cluster

15) Front Head light is a one off (Pre Face lift J-Spec with profeshionally painted inside)

16) Seats, profeshionally resitiched in honey combe leather.

17) Momo F1 Racing Steering Wheel (Very rear only myself and one other member on the forum that has it in the UK.

18) Upgraded Speakers

19) Upgraded CD Pioneer Head Unit

20) Fully Debaged, to give it that unique, wow factor, and endless people asking you is it an Aston Martin?

21) HKS Dump Valve

22) Blitz Air Induction Kit

The car will be available for viewing from January, strictly be appointment only.

The front bumper has already been painted (few stone chips).

The arches need a bit of TLC, as there are light paint cracks.

A real jem, as a Toyota GT rep said at LeMans earlier this year in June, when I took the car over for the 24hr race. If Toyota was still building the car today, that is exactly how they will look rolling off the production line, with 400 bhp. You could not immagine my huge smugness

Thanks for your interest,

PM me for more info

thanks

Wayne

P.S. The car is sold with 1 Full Years MOT until December 2008 and road Tax Till March 2008

Wayney is also coming down to the Ace Cafe Supra Only Night After Xmas Party Tuesday 22nd Jan 08 in it too in case any one wants to see it in the flesh ;)

Cheers Lui, thats right I'll be down the Ace cafe for the famous Supra only night, if any one fancies getting up close in person. :)

This for £14.5k more or Ryan.G's sorted single for £14k. Hhmmmmm.

Both lovely cars but if cost vs price is anything to go by......... Not pissing on your thread Wayney. If I had the case I'd take this in an instant, just trying to get a feel for the pricing of the market at the mo :)

This for £14.5k more or Ryan.G's sorted single for £14k. Hhmmmmm.

Both lovely cars but if cost vs price is anything to go by......... Not pissing on your thread Wayney. If I had the case I'd take this in an instant, just trying to get a feel for the pricing of the market at the mo :)

No worries mate, sounds like you've got Supra withdrawal symptoms, are you looking to get another or just curious on the status of market? :)

No worries mate, sounds like you've got Supra withdrawal symptoms, are you looking to get another or just curious on the status of market? :)

SERIOUS withdrawal symptoms matey. Badly. Like nothing else I've known. I'm waiting to hear from the RAF before I make any purchase decisions and also thinking about the old property ladder now so not sure. I'll see what happens to the prices over the next few months. Good luck pal ;)

SERIOUS withdrawal symptoms matey. Badly. Like nothing else I've known. I'm waiting to hear from the RAF before I make any purchase decisions and also thinking about the old property ladder now so not sure. I'll see what happens to the prices over the next few months. Good luck pal ;)

Best of luck with both Greg. :)

Mate I know exactly how you feel, when my car was off the road for July & Aug (2 of the best months of the year) getting all the turbos sorted.

Mate best of luck with the RAF, it aint easy to land a place there, very difficult entry procedure. I hope it all works out, have you got a backup plan in case it does not? ;)

How much is it?

The car is for sale for £14,995.

The car will be available for viewing from Sunday 13th January. :)

Best of luck with both Greg. :)

Mate I know exactly how you feel, when my car was off the road for July & Aug (2 of the best months of the year) getting all the turbos sorted.

Mate best of luck with the RAF, it aint easy to land a place there, very difficult entry procedure. I hope it all works out, have you got a backup plan in case it does not? ;)

Thanks guys, here's hoping.

Back-up plan is a decent promotion at work, if I stay, they've already told me which is nice and all good. Would mean I could sort my remaining debt out and get a car and start saving deposit for a house. That vs the RAF is a no brainer though!! :)

....back to the thread - sorry for the hi-jack bud ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.