The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Probably the best looking Black, TT, 6 Speed Manual BPU Supra for sale ever!!

Wayney

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word of warning...please be carefull mate. When I was selling my Supra through Pistonheads, I had loads of interest from over sea's. Some of them can be very dodgy (you should of seen some of the emails I had) I nearly sold by car to a guy in Ireland....bit of a long story, but let's just say I ended up selling the Sup in Kent. Went to a very good home. :)

Really hope you get a good deal and all goes fine. Will be a shame to see this lovely car go over sea's.

Bet you'll miss her :(

Word of warning...please be carefull mate. When I was selling my Supra through Pistonheads, I had loads of interest from over sea's. Some of them can be very dodgy (you should of seen some of the emails I had) I nearly sold by car to a guy in Ireland....bit of a long story, but let's just say I ended up selling the Sup in Kent. Went to a very good home. :)

Really hope you get a good deal and all goes fine. Will be a shame to see this lovely car go over sea's.

Bet you'll miss her :(

Cheers mate, I will keep my eyes peeled, this guy seems genuine, so fingers X

Finger's crossed fella

Cheers mate ;)

Whats next then Wayne? you are gonna need a car for the europe trip:)

Not sure Jamie, was thinking abt getting a cheap track day car for under £1,500, to keep me sane. Or else I'll crack up!! :(

Re the Europe trip, I'll ring Avis and see if they've a Supra I can rent! LOL :p

Not sure bud, I'll see wot I can get my hands on be4 then, I'm sure one of the guys off the forum, would be generous enough to trust me, with, lending me their Supra for a hoon down to Europe. :D

[i[/i]

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the kind comments guys, I really appreciate. I my Supra was sold on Wed night to a nice chap from Scotland. It was supposed to go to chap from Sweden. But he turned out to be a tyre kicker and not a serious buyer. Its ended up going to an enthusiast from Scotland. I'm sure he will be introducing him self soon to the forum. and I have no doubt he will look after her. I took a few last photos of her all clean, in Tooley Street tunnel, right next to London Bridge. Well I off flat hunting, and watch this space I will return!

Never seen soo much money!!

She looks a GEM!

Still cant believe you've sold it! But fair play Wayne & now you sold it when's the house party?;)

hahaha, trust u to be the 1st one to ask that. :p

Mate I'm def gonna have a flat warming party, I will keep u lot posted. But as for ur P111ddy, if I do hav one I'll make sure I tak down all my family pics off the wall, dont want u putting up silly pics of me again! :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.