The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jehovahs witnesses

Pete

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This keeps them away from my door. :) :)

Best mate give's wife of Jehovahs who lives directly opposite me one. :)

I come home from pub after playing rugby and he's annoyed wife, so i lift him off feet by neck and tell him to keep away (all done in middle of street).

Curtains twitching all over street!!

Now we don't get visited at 8:30 on any day, but i may go to his hell :)

When they knock on the door I just tell my dog that his girlfriend is outside (he goes mental when you say her name), open the door, JW's are then confronted by a 25kg Staffy doing his utmost to piss off down the park. The JW's assume he wants to eat them, especialy when I yell "No Tyson NO!!!!" They soon fuck off and Casper gets a belly rub for acting like a chav-dog for a minute.

A variation of this trick also works for slow walkers on footpaths.

When they knock on the door I just tell my dog that his girlfriend is outside (he goes mental when you say her name), open the door, JW's are then confronted by a 25kg Staffy doing his utmost to piss off down the park. The JW's assume he wants to eat them, especialy when I yell "No Tyson NO!!!!" They soon fuck off and Casper gets a belly rub for acting like a chav-dog for a minute.

A variation of this trick also works for slow walkers on footpaths.

Brilliant!:D

It isn't. My sister in law is Jewish, and their children have been adopted into the faith even though my brother is a goyim or gentile.

Their wedding was a mix of non faith ceremony followed by a traditional celebration.

But Jehovahs witnesses and people of the Jewish faith do not see eye to eye on many issues, and a Jehovah would not engage in a theological discussion with a Jew. Hence my reason for shooing away a Jehovah. :)

The only thing that annoys me about religion and "Jehovahs witnesses" is when people try to force it on you. We all knows its there, it should be your choice if you follow it or not.

For instance, the church "The only way to heaven is to believe".........typical thing that put outside of the churches these days. Too me that says, if you dont believe your f**ked and you'll burn so believe or else......hows that a christan stance?

Ah yes christianity the religion that belives its everyones choice to either belive or not to belive. So thats why they burnt people at the stake and slaughtered all the pagans is it? Not to mention that their religion is the one true religion even though the greeks and romans were worshiping other gods long before jesus was born.

Sorry if that upset anyone but religion has no place in the world now we have science only truth should confort us. All religion brings is disapointment and death

All religion brings is disappointment and death

Buddhism?

Figures like the Dalai Lama (who won the Nobel Peace Prize) demonstrate in word and deed Buddhism's commitment to peace.

"Hatred will not cease by hatred, but by love alone.

This is the ancient law."

Many Buddhists have refused to take up arms under any circumstances, even knowing that they would be killed as a result. The Buddhist code that governs the life of monks permits them to defend themselves, but it forbids them to kill, even in self-defence.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/buddhism/buddhistethics/war.shtml

I objected to a similar situation, only they turned up at 8.30am on a Saturday morning - a father and son combo.

where abouts do you live ?

I ask cos a young lad used to work in my office who recently left, his reason for leaving was to spend more time promoting his religion. Last Saturday at about 8am he passed by our office with his old man and popped in to tell us he was off to do some "knocking" - we all thought poor bastard who gets woken up with a hangover by him.

i don't have problem with people believing in religion. But i think anyone who does not allow blood transfusions (in majority cases) is not the thing i am interested in one bit.

Another JW that worked with us allowed his son (who was also a JW) to have a kidney transplant which I can only assume would involve a blood transplant....it just shows they can bend the rules when it suits them.

On that subject, the young guy who worked with us never bought cakes for the office on his birthday but helped himself to cakes etc when others bought them for their birthdays and xmas etc...makes me laugh.

Theres more, i remember the guys in the office were discussing the issues in the middle east. He butts in and says it's ok cos soon they'll be a second coming and Jesus will sort everything out….as you can imagine there was total silence in the office followed by a roar of laughter. The thing that scares me is he was being deadly serious ! – how brain washed can you be!??!

I could carry on...

He butts in and says it's ok cos soon they'll be a second coming and Jesus will sort everything out…

It'd be nice thought wouldn't it?

Lets all sit on our arses and say, "Hey, screw everything up as much as you like, I don't care cos Jesus is on his way to sort it all out".