The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cya all enjoy the forum

Guest Geneb

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I'm still here, and no, I'm not him. Go check the majority of my posts, different IP, cos I've been writing from my own home.

Ask anyone that went to the Brighton meet, I do exist! I aint spoken to him about this, but if its allowed, you know what he's like, he'll be back :D Got no social life apart from you lot! (poor bloke!)

Michael, I cant believe you even thought about comparing his speech style and mine, and saying we're similar! Just because I called him a twat, question is, have you ever actually met him?

Hmm, more well written than most of Geneb's posts. It's good that we agree he's a twat then.

I can call him a twat because I know him, do you?

He is a mate of mine, but enough people on here have got on his tits, and yet wont actually do anything about it (if you want to talk to him or have a grievance, go to the jap show and express it there).

Much as he can be a loud mouth and speak his mind a little too openly, he's a good bloke. But you have to bear in mind it took me 6 months working with him to be a proper mate.

He is a mate of mine, but enough people on here have got on his tits, and yet wont actually do anything about it (if you want to talk to him or have a grievance, go to the jap show and express it there).

Much as he can be a loud mouth and speak his mind a little too openly, he's a good bloke. But you have to bear in mind it took me 6 months working with him to be a proper mate.

Lets just say that there are some people on here that are a little to opinionated and up themselves, to tolerate real everyday people:innocent:

Guest Nicholas

twat :)

With all due respect, you need to wake up and smell the coffee beans!

I met Geneb, i think he is quite funny and everything, but he is a bit odd sometimes. Saying that when i have 'a go' at him its a bit of banter and nothing more.

I havent met you, you seem ok, its easy to tell these things.

Geneb's biggest failing was that when folk 'got on his tits' he didnt just ignore them, he told them he would 'smash there teeth down there necks for them'

Little bit out of order ;)

I've met Andy and went out of my way to try and help him when he had a problem with his first car. Problem is, that the real Andy and his alter ego of Geneb were at odds with each other. For a man of his age, he should of, on occasion, known better with his posting style.

Some people like him, others tolerate him, others don't like him. Just like the real world.