The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pet Hates

Supragal

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another:

People who drive up motorway sliproads at 20mph and then stop when they eventually reach the motorway so they can check nothing is coming rather than trying to match the speed of traffic and find a suitable gap.

Oh and a similar one:

People who pull out into the middle lane when they approach the point where a sliproad is even though it's quite obvious nobody wants to join the carriageway.

• 5 weeks later...

...aaaaand another thing. Bloody stupid software.

I need to install the North Of England maps onto my Sat Nat so that I can get home from Newcastle with the minimum amout of fuss when I go up there next week to pick up my new car. So, I installed the NoE maps into TomTom3 and set the destination.

"Can't locate that post code"

WTF?

Turns out that TT3 can't plan a route that starts on one map and has the destination on another, even though the sodding maps are contiguous. WTF is that all about?

Programmers are a complete bunch of useless tossers, aren't they?

GRRRR!!!!!1

I guess I've got to uninstall the South Of England maps and install the All Of England maps. :mad:

People who text you when they know you are driving somewhere...that really bugs me...dont do it fooking ring me (its cheaper as well)

Irritating skinny cyclists. theres nothing more disgusting than looking at a boney malnourished male ass in purple Lycra.

And what about the usual scenario. Porsche pulls up alongside at the lights ....bloke in Porsche looks down the end of his circumcised nose at you.......and ya think great cant wait for the lights to go Green....then the fooking boney arsed skinny cyclist in purple lycra....fooking plonks him self right in front of the fooking car.....great

:tongue: :donkey:

My BIGGEST pet hate is wiring. I can't stand tangled wiring. Especially on the mouse and keyboard on my computer, which restricts the movement. Grrrrr.

Cordless dood cordless (beckons Tony into this century)

People who spell my name 'Brain'.

Sh*t I gave up on this totally hence dangerous brain not Bryan and the worst part is my name isn't even spelt with a sodding I its spelt with a Y FFS

Irritating skinny cyclists. theres nothing more disgusting than looking at a boney malnourished male ass in purple Lycra.

I always thought you preferred the more buxom male ass clad in purple lycra :tongue:

Oh an wive's that feck off with someone else that kind of annoys me a bit :mad:

Guest suprabitch

well , not much fecks me of , defo cyclists that just ask to be knocked over and old ladies that look at you like your summit of there shoe when you drive past them part from that im pretty cool

Pedestrians that run across the road on the clear side of the road, then slow to walking speed when they get in your lane :confused: !!!

People that think fog lights should be on when it rains!

VAT

Computers that crash

Passwords. - There are so many things that need to be registered these days, why do some companies make life so awkward! "password must be longer than 6 letters", "password cannot contain any spaces or punctuation", "password must contain at least one number or symbol" :angry:

That'll do for now :)

Outlook crashing everytime someone sends a message that's over 0.00001 bytes in size due to our piece of s**te network! :mad: :mad:

And clowns ... they bug me too (but not everyday!) :twak:

J :thumbs:

I reckon i'd fix that pretty easily. 35+vat + 15 callout good for ur it guys? no fix no charge? :D happy christmaS!!Q! :D

Pedestrians that run across the road on the clear side of the road, then slow to walking speed when they get in your lane :confused: !!!

People that think fog lights should be on when it rains!

VAT

VAT?!? vat is fuckin great!!! it's you getting to be a tax collector for the VAT man!! so best thing is, it's a short-term loan! or even better u loose your own sales invoices and u make the vat!!!!

mmm vat and a valid vat number is handy!!

vat bills when you're not prepared for vat is bat though! I ignored my first two years of vat returns! they assesed me at like £60 p/q 'cause i'd never made a return before. awesome :) till I did the actual returns. Nice ppl though. happy to agree installments and what not. PAYE bitch wanted to know if I had a car or anything she could repossess, even though i was offering 2 pay it back over the next few months. vat are ok :D

Christmas Bugs Me ......

I asked Father Christmas for a shotgun last year. He said .... "what do you want one of those for" I said ...... "Stick ur frigging head down my chimney this year and you'll find out, prick!" :respekt:

THAT'S BETTER!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS :D ;)