Supragal

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Tigger

People putting fingers marks over your pc screen

Seconded.

"Fingers! Fingers! No!" Point, don't touch.

I agree with Jake on lots of things as well.

How about - lowest-common-denominator "reality TV" garbage like Big Brother and all it's bastard offspring, doing there best to drag everyone down to the level of moronhood, sitting in their front room watching people sitting in a front room :eek: It's the single biggest backward step in human development since creationists tried to take the theory of evolution off the curriculum. I tell you, when I take over the world, everyone who applied to go on those, whether successful or not, is getting rounded up and put in a big house and then it's gonna get burnt down. Now THAT is television. And after that, I start on the people who actually watched it :sly: Especially those who felt the urge to discuss it constantly at work.

I'm in the happy place, I'm in the happy place :)

-Ian

Originally posted by Keith C

Xmas is not only acceptable, it is probably more accurate than an anglo-saxon rendition starting with Ch.

I hate it when foreigners go abroad and then insist on integrating their language upon you.

For example: Xmas (In the english language it's Christmas, not Xmas, even if it is Xmas in Greek, bollox to the Greek, this is the UK and it 's Christmas) :p

My BIGGEST pet hate is wiring. I can't stand tangled wiring. Especially on the mouse and keyboard on my computer, which restricts the movement. Grrrrr.

My other pet hate is drivers who don't know which lane to be in at a roundabout. :devil:

Originally posted by Jake

I hate :

Arrogant/lazy people who post with little or no puntuation. Hey guess what? If you can't be arsed to make your post understandable I can't be arsed to figure it out.

People who don't spell 'punctuation' correctly in posts complaining about poor standards of English. :p

Record executives who repackage an original, interesting idea into bland, pre-digested pap, removing every single vestige of spirit and thought and fronting it with some predictably gorgeous empty-headed puppet.

Classic songs mangled to fit into a moronic dance beat, to prevent any of the dolts who buy that stuff having to confront something that's even remotely outside of their tiny musical spectrum.

Anyone who finds references to 'big pants' a la "Bridget Jones' Diary", remotely amusing.

People who delight in telling you how pissed they got last night. So....?

Travis..... just wretched.

People who have learned the phrase 'politically correct' and so feel obliged to parrot it every time they see something they disagree with, even when it has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

Vernon Kay

F**kin' football.

Originally posted by Tannhauser

People who don't spell 'punctuation' correctly in posts complaining about poor standards of English. :p

Yeah but that's a typo rather than a spelling mistake. Besides, I'm not suggesting that folks should post in perfect English.

People who brag and go on and on about what they've got and expect everyone to be jealous. We don't give a sh*t!!!

Rudeness. Manners cost feck all.

People who say "Is that a Celica?" :flame Dev

The alarm clock going off when I thought it was still 4am.

Inconsistent rules, you know, one rule for us and another for them. Like 'Two Jags' Prescott telling his driver to get him to a meeting at 100mph and no-one gets done.

Accelerated promotion schemes for graduates with no brains.

People who spell my name 'Brain'.

The space bar on mykeyboard because it onlyworks intermittently and this is the onlypart of this post that I haven't botheredto correct!

People who criticise and have no reason to do so.

Originally posted by Soop Dogg

People who brag and go on and on about what they've got and expect everyone to be jealous. We don't give a sh*t!!!

Good one. Especially people practically jerking off about the 'value' of their bloody house. The way they bang on about it you'd think they'd done something clever :rolleyes:

My contribution to this thread moan.

I hate lazy poxy project managering mofo's that waste an engineer's time by getting them to duplicate information and wanting to be spoon fed testing updates instead of looking at their own Testing Progress sheets.

I also hate filthly developers that give you an explanation of why you're tests fail - when that explanation is about as technically useful as a chocolate fireguard.

Originally posted by Clarkey_Sparkey

My contribution to this thread moan.

I hate lazy poxy project managering mofo's that waste an engineer's time by getting them to duplicate information and wanting to be spoon fed testing updates instead of looking at their own Testing Progress sheets.

I also hate filthly developers that give you an explanation of why you're tests fail - when that explanation is about as technically useful as a chocolate fireguard.

bad day?

Only to useless project managers :innocent: - I swear.

Project Managment .. seems a right doss! I should quit testing and technical stuff ... and become a project manager.

Great perks! Think about it.

a) You get to put you're feet up all day.

b) You get to hassle engineers.

c) Information gets delivered to you personally - see b)

d) Expert knowledge of Microsoft Project & Excell.

e) You don't have to work weekends

f) All you got to is make dates up .. and work you're testers to death! Job done! ;)