The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pet Hates

Supragal

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way i come out to the car in the morning and every other car is dry to the bone but mine has managed to atract half a lake on it in blobs due to the amount of polishing. Then i drive to work watchin the road muck stick to my car :mad:

The way when i over take someone im driving liek a fool but if they overtake me im driving to slow :mad:

the way my brother gets in and eats 6 packets of Crisps at once so when i get in there jack crap to eat :mad:

Ill stop here :p

Originally posted by Supragal

clowns?? how do they bug you? are you scared of them? :p

They are evil ... there is something fundamentally wrong with them. I can't see how any kid could find them funny and amusing ... I run away crying even now and I'm 25 ! LOL :p :p

There are 3 things in the world that scare me: -

1) Clowns

2) Spiders

3) Cider

People who are such fuckwits they get hurt/get fat/get ill/get addicted/lose money, all in a self-inflicted fashion, and then whinge that the government should have laws against 'that sort of thing' in order to protect them, which the psycho power-mad politicians latch onto immediately, thus shitting on our freedom thanks to their stupidity and refusal to accept responsibility for their own goddamn life.

So, pretty much what Mcanny said :)

-Ian

Originally posted by whitesupraboy2

The way i come out to the car in the morning and every other car is dry to the bone but mine has managed to atract half a lake on it in blobs due to the amount of polishing

Just to add to this one.... coming out the the car and finding a f*cking cat has walked over my bonnet, roof and tailgate leaving muddy prints. (thinking about it....thats worse than my wifes toothpaste tube thingy)

People stopping walking dead in front of you because they see something shiny in a shop window/light a fag/get a text message and can't walk and, well, chew gum at the same time.

I'm in an angry place at the moment it seems :)

People! They are such fools when en masse and yet I get on with almost everyone on an individual basis. Go figure.

Oh yeah, and BMWs. And PC gear that doesn't work when it facking well should. And Striders.