Faye

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How many people are going faye?

I'm sure £250 won't be much if we divide the cost between us.

Just an idea

:confused:

Just looked at other thread. If there is 44 going the it will be an extra £5.68 each. If the list is correct it will be £4.62. It’s not a lot to ask if we want the place to ourselves is it?

OK so there are 60 of us booked , lets divide the £250 by 60 and all chip in !!! its £4.16 each foe godsake not even 2 pints , if we let Faye and Keith stand this we dont deserve such a cool BBS , i know you guys wont let me down so lets have a whip on the night , i vote CJ and terry S to collect the money , please post with your support on this matter .

Dude:flame Dev

Firstly, I am one of the ones who had to pull out of the event so cannot collect the money on the night but I have already sent a message to Faye telling her that I will pay for my ticket regardless.

There is no way we should allow fellow members to be out of pocket after all the time and effort they have put in to organise the event.

Originally posted by dude

please post with your support on this matter .

I'm happy to pay extra to make up any shortfall. I think people who put their name down and then pulled out should pay anyway though. The costs were made clear at the beginning - if it was a ticket event you wouldn't get your money back. I would hope most people would anyway, like CJ already has.

OK so there are 60 of us booked , lets divide the £250 by 60 and all chip in !!! its £4.16 each foe godsake not even 2 pints , if we let Faye and Keith stand this we dont deserve such a cool BBS ,

I'm with Dude on this one.

Its a crap enough job organising these type of events let alone being out of pocket afterwards :(

Whatever the final cost is, it should be divided by the number of people attending. The least we can do to ensure that Faye is not subsidising this event. Really Faye and Keith should get free tickets for the work that they put in sorting it out.

Come on guys and gals, play fair!

Originally posted by Bobbeh

Why doesnt the club cover this considering its a club event? Why is it down to 2 individuals to cover the costs when they're doing it on behalf of the club?

(I wouldnt mind paying the 4 or so quid)

I dont think that would be fair either. What you are saying is that other members who didnt want to go and never agreed to go should have their membership subsidise the event due to people dropping out.

At the end of the day, if those peope who dropped out after saying they would go paid, then there would be no issue.

Well if they didnt want or never intended to go they should not have been on the list nor should have been booked to attend.

This is the kinda reason no one organises things like club track days or karting events, you get people agreeing so you think you can book for say 20, then when it comes to the time no one can make it.

This was one reason about having the club sponsor such an event, so any costs could be supported by the club membership money I thought :confused:

Sorry, yeah I will dip in as well to pick up the slack...

Personally, I think the people should be named and shamed, they will only do it once......

And it gives us an idea of who the people are for when other events are organized...

I don't envy Keith and Faye for the work they have done thus far..

Gav

Originally posted by Whitelightning

Yes, this is why there should be a slush fund, not yearly pressies.

:)

Agree 100%

However i've no problem donating to the cause, i'm only just down the road so will already be saving a fair few quid over those that are travelling a fair distance.

No need to name and shame IMO, should be a 100% positive event, everyone will have a laugh, forget those that are no longer coming (for whatever reasons) after all its they that will be missing out, not us :)

see you all there.................

I hadn't read this thread until now, so maybe the people that dropped out don't know of any money problems.

I'm sure this is a good enough place that people would be willing to help out whenever possible (unless it was a money reason for not coming!!!).

I'll hand over a fiver when we get there!

We could organise free drinks for Keith and Faye on the night, as a bit of a thank you? (might end up providing the entertainment for the night!)

I'm not adverse to sticking another tenner into the pot to ensure that no one loses out, it's the least I can do.

OK so there are 60 of us booked , lets divide the £250 by 60 and all chip in !!! its £4.16 each foe godsake not even 2 pints , if we let Faye and Keith stand this we dont deserve such a cool BBS , i know you guys wont let me down so lets have a whip on the night , i vote CJ and terry S to collect the money , please post with your support on this matter .

Dude:flame Dev

See last page http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_2_111v.gif