The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone else for the Christmas Do?

Faye

Guest Terry S
Originally posted by CJ

At the end of the day, if those peope who dropped out after saying they would go paid, then there would be no issue.

Absolutely agree my Welsh friend.

Those who dropped out should forward Faye the money right away. Put your hands up & cough up.

Have we got a list of those who dropped out? It happened to Branners and I on here a few years back with a track day, and it pisses me off TBH. She does all the leg work then ends up out of pocket.......come on guys!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will sort this with you on Sunday ok?? And in no way should you and Keith have to take thhe shortfall NO WAY!!!!!!:flame Dev

I will put hand in pocket and give whatever is required to keep things proper, sorry should have seen this before but did'nt!!

People this is going to be not just a good evening, its going to be a Great Evening. Food, music, scantilly clad people and booze, Comon what do you all need.... I am baking Cakes to.... what do we have to do?????????

Regards,

Sheena;)

Originally posted by tdaxgav

Damn, and I'm bringing the other half.... *grin*

I'm looking forward to it as well, trying to round up some more mates to come along....

Already have 4 on my tab as it is *grin*

:) Good work!

Anymore for the do?