14. Me & Mrs H & Ellis

15.Dr Doom

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If we ever get a chance to drive more than 2 miles per hour on the entire journey through the lights then ill do the entire run butt naked!!! And not in my car! :D

ill be monitoring on the GPS mate ;)

Its more the wales runs that concerned me, when I think of the narow lanes -and that Audi hey ste :blink:

Oh well there is danger in everything you do and if you worry about all of it you will never do anything!

If we ever get a chance to drive more than 2 miles per hour on the entire journey through the lights then ill do the entire run butt naked!!! And not in my car! :D

Surely this won't be too difficult to organise. We need two volunteers to leave a big enough gap for us to accelerate above 2 mph and Matt has to go "tackle out".......:D

H.

Surely this won't be too difficult to organise. We need two volunteers to leave a big enough gap for us to accelerate above 2 mph and Matt has to go "tackle out".......:D

H.

i will volunteer not a problem:d Mrs colin will have the camcorder ready (with full zoom if its cold:d) or i may just have a beer and let Mrs colin drive anyway:p:p

ill be monitoring on the GPS mate ;)

Its more the wales runs that concerned me, when I think of the narow lanes -and that Audi hey ste :blink:

Oh well there is danger in everything you do and if you worry about all of it you will never do anything!

Ya,just show's it could all go wrong :blink:

But we all still do it :innocent: Its only after you do something you start to think about what could have gone wrong.......:blink:

Like you say though there is danger in everything we do!

For anyone who has not seen it - food for thought

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?p=1650497#post1650497

lol! I agree!... I could of jogged through blackpool faster than we drove through it last year :D

This looks really good but looks like i'm going to have to sit this one out :( as the car's still not ready (waiting on parts) plus i've got to go out on Saturday night with the missus on a friends(hers not mine) thing :( I will be down Owd Nells JapNWest meet with my Cousin in his *cough* Skyline *cough* :D so might see you down their :)

Have a good one night :)

Guest Rays the roof

H.

Please tell me why you sound so excited about seeing Matt's meat and 2 veg?? ;)

Went down to Stafford to get my car last night, so definitely be there tomorrow.

:rulez:Hi guys, sorry to be a boring sod, but the Red Lion have asked that we abide to some rules whilst on the car park...

.Exhaust niose to be kept to a minimum i.e don't rev your car too much:bobby:

.Music to be kept to a minimum:music:

.No burn outs:zzz:

Cheers guys

:rulez:Hi guys, sorry to be a boring sod, but the Red Lion have asked that we abide to some rules whilst on the car park...

Cheers guys

They must think you said Subaru and not Supra, we're not a bunch of chavs ;)

Cheers guys

Matt this applies to you :mods:

Mike

Guest Rays the roof
and whats wrong with undercar neons?????:search:

Think Blackpool's 42,000 bulbs will give my neon and strobe light show a run for it's money. We will see.......:cool:

Just fitted more boot ice as well IN back seats. ;)