Blackpool Illuminations

jock

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi chaps...i'm gonna arrange the run down the lights for the saturday (that's what the majority want) I'll contact the Red Lion pub to arrange the use of the car park, can't see there being a prob as we've used it before...If anyone wants food can you let me know so i can arrange tables so we are all sat together... I'm away for a week now so can you let me know by the 23rd of sept so i can organise it.. cheers

Guest SupraTTAeroMatt

I'll be on this one, really enjoyed last year and the supe's improved a little now.

Just hope for clear skies so I can get the roof off again (though now I've said it..........)

See you all there

Hi maybe i am completely confused but for some reason I thought last week at the Wiggin Tree I was told the Blackpool drive was on tonight? :search:

From what I can find on here it does not seem to be

Phil

Does any one fancy doing a run down the illuminations this year? Possible dates 27th, 28th or 29th October

name below and preferred date

1.jock:any day

Hi maybe i am completely confused but for some reason I thought last week at the Wiggin Tree I was told the Blackpool drive was on tonight? :search:

From what I can find on here it does not seem to be

Phil

Phil its October mate not September "DOH" :p

Did you get to sell your brakes ?

Cheers

-Ian-

Oops..

I did put them up for sale but asked too much I think.

I will sell them for about 450 but any less and I will just keep them incase anything happens to my huge ones...

Phil

Dont think that can be avoided unfortunately matt. Its just Part and Parcel of going to the illuminations.

Yeah but theres different ways in i think, the one we tried first last year before we tried another way just wasnt moving at all. was a ace crack tho, i had a taxi full of fitties talking to me in the queues :D right up my street :D

Wez, what about if we start at the other end??

Can't believe I missed your elefish comment earlier. ;)

I think if Ian is arranging the meet up at the Red Lion in Bispham, then we'll be coming through the Illuminations the reverse direction to last year.

Ian, we'll need simple directions through to Bispham, obviously avoiding the front.

Mike

Wez, what about if we start at the other end??

as Mike says, if we're meeting in Bispham, we may as well start at the other end, but if it's a busy night there's just as much chance of a big queue anyway

make it a Sunday instead if people don't want to wait around first, otherwise it's just something you have to put up with :)