Blackpool Illuminations

jock

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi...I'm doing it from the Bispham end as i've organised ,in previous years ,500+ mini's for raising money Breast Cancer going from thr Red Lion so i'm sure i can do it with some supra's... i'm gonna stick with Saturday night if thats ok....If there's queues there'll be queues...

Hi...I'm doing it from the Bispham end as i've organised ,in previous years ,500+ mini's for raising money Breast Cancer going from thr Red Lion so i'm sure i can do it with some supra's... i'm gonna stick with Saturday night if thats ok....If there's queues there'll be queues...

Great stuff Ian ...will we all be able to eat at the Red Lion too before going the Lights ?

Might be a good Idea to sort a map or directions to the Red Lion for peeps that havent been there before

Cheers

-Ian -

Hope it's not too late to add on... Me and Mrs D will be there can't wait :yahoo:

It's October so you've got over a month to wait Steve.

so is this meet definatley going ahead on the 27th saturday. if so i will join you all for a bit of a bash down the front sounds like fun.

hopefully ill see you all there

AFAIK it's definitely on for the Saturday - look forward to seeing you there.

Mike

Dear parent/partner/boss/_______________ *delete as applicable

Dazla has been requested to attend a significant meeting of the members of MkIVSupra.net to discuss matters of extreme importance and therefore must be excused his duties on the 27th October. We will make our apologies for any inconvenience his absence may cause, but cannot stress the importance of this gathering.

Sincerely

The MkIVSupra.net high command

Dear parent/partner/boss/_______________ *delete as applicable

Dazla has been requested to attend a significant meeting of the members of MkIVSupra.net to discuss matters of extreme importance and therefore must be excused his duties on the 27th October. We will make our apologies for any inconvenience his absence may cause, but cannot stress the importance of this gathering.

Sincerely

The MkIVSupra.net high command

:D That's superb animal, Ive just printed it off and shown her.

she wasnt very happy with the fact that i said i need a note. she also said that she's upset that I feel like i have to ask.

Yea right women, just to get things straight. i'm going anyway and if i dont ask and just tell you i'm going then i'll get the dreaded 1001 questions. Like "were are you really going or how long will it take, will there be girls there"

Of course i didn't say this i just thought it:d

Bring her with you, your expecting aren't you, we can talk babies:)

Vicki x

Hmm let me think! crazy pregnant women moaning at my speed of 30mph

crazy pregnant women moaning at me for nothing.

crazy pregnant women talking to other crazy non pregnant women about babies.

Think I'll pass:d

only joking Vicky. i'll probably bring her anyway. you can talk babies all you want:d Anything for an easy life:D

Only as much as the rest of us, Silly leptops on Saturday and I only got shouted at once :blink:

I only shut my eyes once, when we got stuck behind that bloody 4x4, there was no way he was letting us past, we attempted to overtake first time and another car came the other way, I was clutching the side of my seat:eek:

Vicki x

Hmm let me think! crazy pregnant women moaning at my speed of 30mph

crazy pregnant women moaning at me for nothing.

crazy pregnant women talking to other crazy non pregnant women about babies.

Think I'll pass:d

only joking Vicky. i'll probably bring her anyway. you can talk babies all you want:d Anything for an easy life:D

You can talk to H. about crazy post-natal women, he'll tell you what to expect:d Don't expect to be right about anything for at least the next 12 months! .... only joking it's more like six months!

Vicki x

I only shut my eyes once, when we got stuck behind that bloody 4x4, there was no way he was letting us past, we attempted to overtake first time and another car came the other way, I was clutching the side of my seat:eek:

Vicki x

lol, Kate was hanging on for dear life over the hills following Ian Ian, Does this Ian Ian have the latest speed camera map installed?

• 2 weeks later...

AFAIK it's still on for the 27th - Stebxxxx has posted about a JNE event beforehand, but the intention is still to meet at the Red Lion in Bispham, Jock (Ian) was sorting out the details, but I know he doesn't get on here as often as he'd like.

If nothing turns up this week, I'll try and chase it before I get back. I'm not going to be on much though - maybe once or twice a week.

Mike

AFAIK it's still on for the 27th - Stebxxxx has posted about a JNE event beforehand, but the intention is still to meet at the Red Lion in Bispham, Jock (Ian) was sorting out the details, but I know he doesn't get on here as often as he'd like.

If nothing turns up this week, I'll try and chase it before I get back. I'm not going to be on much though - maybe once or twice a week.

Mike

Thanks Mike im sure i can find the red lion cos Bispham isnt exactly the size of Birmingham is it:p enjoy the rest of your holiday