Blackpool Illuminations

jock

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn good evening, and an impressive turnout - shame the Red Lion Carpark wasn't too well lit.

It was a little disappointing that we got split up so early, but that didn't spoil the fun, and the usual people pointing and counting ... 14 ... 15 ... 16. "look at all those Subarus" "Nice car mate" I was giggling like a school kid all the way down the prom.

I daren't ask what Matt did with his passengers :scare:

Good to see you all and meet some new faces, Lindsay, bigcol (didn't get to speak to you but the talk of PANCAKES coming from your table made it impossible to mistake you) and a few others.

Well done to Iain for organising it all from the Bispham end :thumbs: and Ian Ian for getting us there ( just ;) ) from the Tickled Trout.

Mike

Here here Mike, was really good.

We screwed the coppers in the end though cause we where all nearly together even though they tried sending us through in 2's ?!? WTF:tongue:

Had a brill time and Lynz enjoyed meeting everyone :D

Can't wait for the pancakes... cue Big Col!!!

When is the next one going to be??? :Popcorn:

Guest Killer Heels
Damn good evening, and an impressive turnout - shame the Red Lion Carpark wasn't too well lit.

It was a little disappointing that we got split up so early, but that didn't spoil the fun, and the usual people pointing and counting ... 14 ... 15 ... 16. "look at all those Subarus" "Nice car mate" I was giggling like a school kid all the way down the prom.

:yeahthat: Were there any batman comments this year?

Just want to say thanks to everyone for helping keeping Jamie entertained.

He has a fab time at the lights and think all the cars are "really cool".

He's only 5 and started turning into a petrol head. :D

Thanks for a great night people!!;)

Mrs H and Ellis had a good time too, Ellis fel asleep at the start of the light and only woke up to to tell us that he needed a pee half way down the promenade......:rolleyes: Ended up breaking our small convoy of 4 to take him for a wee in an alleyway in Blackpool town centre....:blink:

Couldn't help but laugh at Matt H...:D Very good of him to help those lost females back to the kennels!!:sly:

There were quite a few people that I didn't meet properly but will try to introduce myself next time!!

Thanks again!

H.

Guest Rays the roof

Well got home at 03:30 am after ensuring Matt managed to mate with his young lady friend, by entertaining her friend for 1 hour (or ws it 5 min!!).

Comment regarding kennel was a little unfair Havard. They were more like pigs than dogs. (Only joking Matt).

Great to meet some new faces and see more folks admiring our cars than the 2 million bulbs over the mile.

Someone please PM me when next pan cake run is so I can bring the car up for it!!

See y'all soon. ;).

Hi guys..had a good night last night...thanks to everyone for coming, hope you all enjoyed it. Sorry to all the people with children who were told to be out of the pub by nine...i wasn't aware of this...the management of the pub have appologised for this, so sincere apologies to all:(. Glad to hear Matt had an eventful time, Blackpool girls are so easy, I can say that cause i'm married to one!!!:eyebrows:

I daren't ask what Matt did with his passengers :scare:

Good to see you all and meet some new faces, Lindsay, bigcol (didn't get to speak to you but the talk of PANCAKES coming from your table made it impossible to mistake you) and a few others.

Well done to Iain for organising it all from the Bispham end :thumbs: and Ian Ian for getting us there ( just ;) ) from the Tickled Trout.

Mike

Yes ( just ) got you all there ! LOL pity some peeps wasnt taking any notice of where the rest of us was going :rolleyes::p

Brill Night as said before more people taking photo,s and looking at us instead of the illuminations :p I was laughing at a Kids coment who was half hanging out his dads car when his dad asked was it an Owners club and the said Kid said he thought it was a lot of Gangsters !!!:blink: :blink: :rlol:

Good to see some new Faces and the old uns too ...Roll on the Pancake Run ....or the Christmas do which ever comes first :D

Pssst top marks Ian ( jock ) for getting the Red Lion car park swept for nail/screws too and organising it all

Cheers

-Ian-

Guest craig-mkiv

:hello:all ;)

i would just like to say :thanks: to every one that made me & the wife :welcome: , this was our 1st meet up with you guy's & girl's & it was worth every mile of our journey there & back home to birmingham !! :thanks:again for a great evening :):):):thumbs:

i did take some photo's but i won't post them up as it was too dark really so they did'nt come out that good :imsorry:

:hello:all ;)

i would just like to say :thanks: to every one that made me & the wife :welcome: , this was our 1st meet up with you guy's & girl's & it was worth every mile of our journey there & back home to birmingham !! :thanks:again for a great evening :):):):thumbs:

i did take some photo's but i won't post them up as it was too dark really so they did'nt come out that good :imsorry:

My apologies that I didn't get around to speaking to you last night. I'm glad that you were made to feel welcome.

See you around soon

Mike

What an awesome night! the attention from the public was unreal! aside from someone twat on the way out of the lion, have to say it topped last years fun!!

Thought i was in the sh*t when i left tyre marks up the promonade in straight view of a number of bobbys! but it must have been the norm for them!

Didnt get in till 4 in the morning! me and Ray had a good crack afterwards, altough me not getting into the clubs because i had 3 quater lengths on was a bit weird seen as though i had trainers on too, but that didnt matter?!

Anyway, awesome night and nothing like a good old suspension shacker to finish the night of in style lol. God bless the supra!!

P.s sorry about the horn blowing, that wasnt me, i couldnt stop them. ive got a picture on my phone i'll try and post if i can work out how :D

Ray, your a legend mate, well have to do Blackpool properly sometime! and not sober!! lol, you might have gotten somewhere with the blonde with a bit of dutch!! :D