Dragonball

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by SkyJawa

We could prob meet you as we cruise past junc 3 James - any thoughts where?

Hmmm ... I can't really think of anywhere particulary close, and easy, to J3 to meet. What sort of time do you reckon you might be passing .... I may get lucky and hook up with you if I time it right!!

I really hope this place is good .... it's quite literally 10 mins from my house which is almost TOO easy! :thumbs:

Cheers, J

Originally posted by JamesArup

Hmmm ... I can't really think of anywhere particulary close, and easy, to J3 to meet. What sort of time do you reckon you might be passing .... I may get lucky and hook up with you if I time it right!!

I really hope this place is good .... it's quite literally 10 mins from my house which is almost TOO easy! :thumbs:

Cheers, J

Not entirely sure! Depends on what time Trig gets over.........

Calling Trig ;)

Right then boys - I'll meet you at 10:30.

Trig - Two choices! Either you call me just as you're approaching junc 10 M25, I can roll on and meet you on there or we can say meet at the garage where you just come off the A3 on the way to the fairmile? And convoy from there

I have a Laptop I could bring. It is a DELL dimension 9100 laptop which has USB/VGA/S-Video out/DVI/IEEE-1934/LAN/Modem ports...

Don't know if that would be any use to you as you might need a serial port ?

If it is any use to you let me know and I will bring it.

Originally posted by Gamer

I have a Laptop I could bring. It is a DELL dimension 9100 laptop which has USB/VGA/S-Video out/DVI/IEEE-1934/LAN/Modem ports...

Don't know if that would be any use to you as you might need a serial port ?

If it is any use to you let me know and I will bring it.

thanks for the offer mate but i need serial port and preferrably someone to do it for me who has done it before:D

I have a laptop with serial port - Dell Dimension 600 :)

I've also had RLTC :D I've also uploaded the map and downloaded the original! It was a while ago though!

Quite happy to bring it along to use, not sure what cables you need though??? Plugs straight in from the car doesn't it? Assuming you have all the software and instructions from Phil (Terminator)?

Originally posted by SkyJawa

I have a laptop with serial port - Dell Dimension 600 :)

I've also had RLTC :D I've also uploaded the map and downloaded the original! It was a while ago though!

Quite happy to bring it along to use, not sure what cables you need though??? Plugs straight in from the car doesn't it? Assuming you have all the software and instructions from Phil (Terminator)?

pm sent:thumbs: