Dragonball

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Chipmunk

I'm afraid I'm out of action for tomorrow , as the Supe is grounded until Tuesday sorting a few niggles out - oil leak for one, so advised not to dyno the car really.

When's the next one ?

:cool:

Who cocked that fitting up then? Hope you give them a huge ear bending m8!!

No idea yet m8 -lets see how many turn up tomorow?:thumbs:

Nice meeting everyone again today, some good power from James and Homer, but I only managed 268bhp which was 220rwhp! doesn't sound too good at all even though James took it out and said it was ok, also while he was out testing my car he raced an M3 and I believe he had it!,(I wasn't even in the car! lol!)

Hope everything is fine with yours Sheena! yours produced more power on your 1st turbo than mine did on both!:eek: :p

Thanks for bringing down my bits Paul and cheers to Steve for the clock! much appreciated!:thumbs:

Good to see ya again Tom - like the motor :D Nice to see everyone else too, and some new faces :D :thumbs:

I'm sorry, but here goes:

Sorry Paul - cheers for organising it and all :thumbs:, but IMHO they need MUCH more experience before they carry on doing dyno days.

I think they were clueless. The power runs were all over the shop and there's not one I would consider right, pinch of salt very much required. They seemed to be bickering amongst themselves rather alot too.....

My Skyline caused the rollers to crash and reboot :rolleyes: and I'm glad I didn't get a run (they didn't want to blow my car up :eek: )and thus fork out 35 for something I wouldn't have trusted.

Mates Cupra R was 222bhp :rolleyes: VAG 1.8T always put out book and thats not even OEM figures and his is chipped. At 5 other rolling roads not one (even standard) has come in at less than 225. Having been in it and on the road next to him there is no way its that low. However thats definately what its putting out supposedly - suffice to say he's now gonna go straight to another rollers and see what that says.............

Anyway - rant over - but it was a fun day out seeing the other cars and people etc.....

Some pics and vids here :)

Cheers :D I was gutted too, I've only ever heard it from inside the car and was looking forward to hearing 8k+ RPM from outside :eek: :D :(

Yeah - Mark's 350 is the nicest sounding one I've heard, he runs the UK Forum so I've heard a few different ones - its a class exhaust :D and the loudest Zed one I've heard!

Good to see everyone again :) Got lost (again) on the way home....:rolleyes:

Neil was them pics/movies done on your phone or was it a proper cam? But none of my car! :twak:

Have to agree with Neil on some points he made there. Im sure mine is better than 204 :( I could be wrong, will try and get to another rolling road before it goes.

Yours is in some of the group shots mate ;) :p

I'm waiting till you get all your lovely new bits fitted ;) :innocent:

Those pics and movies are from My Fuji Finepix 2800 Zoom digicamera mate - not had chance to sync my phone yet and pull them off - got a few of Marks Zed if you want me to post up for you to see what they are like?

Cheers!

P.S - GET A DECAT!!! :D

Yep, was good to see everyone again (and some of the petrified faces as their cars were on the dyno). Good to see your new car Tom, and nice to meet Homer too. It did seem that a few people were getting some strange low results. Trig, your car does sound awesome from the outside. Loving the 350Z's exhaust too! :p

I was pretty happy with my result (I've attached links to the printouts below too see if anyone who knows more about this sort of thing can see any problems!) :innocent:

Took Toms' car out for a drive after he got a fairly low result. It felt okay to me, but I'm not that used to a standard car anymore. As he said though, the M3 didn't seem to put up too much of a fight - LOL! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Sheena - I hope you get your problem figured out without too much hassle. The bad news is that China Man's standard car (I think :conf: ) seemed to come out with a pretty respectable figure for a standard car (maybe still a little low, but not as low as yours!).

Anyhoo ... here are my graphs, and I'll try to get my pics uploaded ASAP (although it seems I had focus issues! :mad: )

AFR Printout

Rear Wheel HP Printout

Flywheel HP Printout

Cheers, J :thumbs:

Originally posted by Trig

Have to agree with Neil on some points he made there. Im sure mine is better than 204 :( I could be wrong, will try and get to another rolling road before it goes.

Yeah well stock is 220-225 so it should have but at least that! sounded ace though! and was shifting pretty damn quick when I was following!

And at the lights it was making the ground tremble when you were pulling away!:thumbs:

Originally posted by TDRAPER

Yeah well stock is 220-225 so it should have but at least that! sounded ace though! and was shifting pretty damn quick when I was following!

And at the lights it was making the ground tremble when you were pulling away!:thumbs:

Cheers Tom, you seemed to be taking it easy when you was behind me. But guessing cos it was wet etc. gorgeous car you have mate, and in the best colour! :thumbs: And lovin the new car smell in the car :)

Originally posted by Scooter

why's it going mate? .....................TT ?

Certainly is mate :cool: But also depends what i get for mine when i sell it around april/may sort of time, and im looking to move into my own place as well. We shall see.

But will prob req some of your services to help me find a good one :thumbs: May even consider one of Paul E's top spec cars :cool: (So i can have a faster car than Neil!! :D)