Dragonball

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by SkyJawa

And how many runs were they giving them some of the cars :eek: I wouldn't have allowed it with mine and I had to say to Sheena after about the 7th run that it won't have been doing the car any favours - 3 runs in succession absolute tops for any car sat on a dyno - surprised they did more, but then I guess theres that disclaimer we had to sign......... :rolleyes:

Dude , 3 runs tops !!!!!! I really hope you never need to get a car mapped on a dyno , i think mine had around 80 pulls at CPL and at least 60 of those were flat out 8000rpm runs :eek: , why the issue with how many pulls it has ??? they did use a fan to cool it as well i presume :conf:

Dude:flame Dev

Originally posted by dude

Dude , 3 runs tops !!!!!! I really hope you never need to get a car mapped on a dyno , i think mine had around 80 pulls at CPL and at least 60 of those were flat out 8000rpm runs :eek: , why the issue with how many pulls it has ??? they did use a fan to cool it as well i presume :conf:

Dude:flame Dev

Double fans and a turnaround every 15 / 20 mins - any quicker and they would have to throw them on!:p

Anyway - anyone can always take the car where you pay to get what you want to hear!:thumbs:

Guest ninjasx

Hi Guys,

I`m Mark your dyno operator yesterday.

First I would like to say thanks for coming, it was nice to meet you all, you seem like a nice friendly bunch and i hope to see you all again:cool: Sheena, I hope you get your problem sorted.

Secondly I would like to say that all comments about the day are welcome, good or bad, we are a new company so it is good for us hear your opinions and make the days as enjoyable as possible for you, happy customers make me happy:) I tried to talk to as many of you as I could about your cars but I was rather busy.

I know what it`s like in your position, I have been to many rolling road days and I know the feeling of thinking your car is going to produce X amount of power only for it to produce less:( and also when it produces more:D It is possible to mess with the readings either way but there is absolutely no gain for to do this, we pride ourselves on giving accurate figures:thumbs:

At the end of the day the ONLY way to get an accurate flywheel figure is on an engine dyno, otherwise take it with a pinch of salt, it`s just a calculated guess there is no other way to measure is and anyone who says that they can are lying:twak:

So look at your wheel figures, see what othet people got with similar mods and i think that you will find ours to be very accurate.

I hope this info is helpfull to you:)

many thanks,

Mark

(if you have any questions feel free to email me or you can find me over at http://www.sxoc.co.uk)