The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thanks to Nic and GVN - this is what I got now!

SupraWoman

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats not the same car I recall that you had all those woes with a company really making an arse of it is it??? If so what a phoenix rising from the ashes WOW. I see you still scrub up OK then julia or a russian versian yulia or whatever lol. Never forget the first time I saw your legs unfolding from inside a supra, I think we all nearly fell over with utter shock :)

Thats not the same car I recall that you had all those woes with a company really making an arse of it is it??? If so what a phoenix rising from the ashes WOW. I see you still scrub up OK then julia or a russian versian yulia or whatever lol. Never forget the first time I saw your legs unfolding from inside a supra, I think we all nearly fell over with utter shock :)

I was thinking that. Last pics I saw it was rusting in the back of some work yard?

:yeahthat:

I was thinking that. Last pics I saw it was rusting in the back of some work yard?

Yeah i remember the thread on your woes too, with the interior ruined from where they'd left it outside with panels and glass missing.

Looks sorted now tho Yulia, makes me feel lazy for not doing all the things i've been putting off for ages!

Tho new mortgage and lack of disposible cash has been my excuse!;)

That looks 100% better :) the wheels and brakes look awesome, I hope you choose endless's CCX pads - not black dust just a little red, with fabulous feel and control. I am toying with the big brake idea for a while now and these are my favs, so once I get everything else done, thats next.

Hope your enjoying every minute of it :)

Wow Yulia, that is one smart looking Supra :cool: those wheels look stunning and......... well everything :D

Вы принять меня вне в том звере Yulia!

darling, well done for the efforts to write in Russian, but I couldn't make it out what are u trying to say..:search:

It says: You accept me out in that animal...

:search: LOL :D

Thank you to all others for the nice compliments, very kind of you. And to answer your questions - yes it's still the same car.

I just done a lot of work to it, as you can imagine, lots of time, money and efforts were spent on it.

As Keith C says, it really is back from grave lol

That looks 100% better :) the wheels and brakes look awesome, I hope you choose endless's CCX pads - not black dust just a little red, with fabulous feel and control. I am toying with the big brake idea for a while now and these are my favs, so once I get everything else done, thats next.

Hope your enjoying every minute of it :)

Good question.. I have no idea actually what pads are in them..

I'll try to find out - I'll ask Nic if the kit came with pads, though I can't remember having them. Maybe I was supposed to order them separately?.