The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thanks to Nic and GVN - this is what I got now!

SupraWoman

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks fanatastic! You obviously have good taste when it comes to modifying, nothing but the best!:) Wish we had got that order, being both the UK distributor for Rays and Endless! :-(

Kevin

sorry Kevin for not doing the order trough you guys, but I have explained in my reply throiugh PM.

Thanks for the comments though! :)

Btw. did you finally served those painting cowboys right? Because I just read all topic and no names or location or court stuff is mentioned.

Nope, I didn't.. When I had some money I decided to rahter sort out my car, then blew the money on court and even if I'd win, where is the guarantee that they'll not go bankrupt or start re=paying me with £100 p/m forthe damages?

I think I did a right decision, as the 'person upstairs' did sort everyone out - I got my car back, and those w*nkers lost their business, the last I heard, with one of them selling his flat the following year.

Nic, send me the same brakes for free or I'll come with my AK47 lol

:p;)

That car has some very fine points, but the legs take the prize :D

thank you, and all the others who paid similar compliments! LOL

:D

Nic, don't listen to him - my AK is bigger than his and its modified as well! :p

Just noticed the Bridgestone's which I think are RE050A, damm I am impressed, brake/wheel/tyre perfect !

Hope you got a good geometry job done to compliment the 19".

Yes, Bridgestone all around, I have no idea though what that means RE050A ? The tyres are 245 x 35 and 285 x 30 though..

GVN said they done the wheel balancing, but I need to sort out suspension and will do the geometry job again, as after that I want to do the RR test.

RE050A is the tyre model, they are the best handling I have ever used on a Supra, they are also have the lowest road noise I have encountered which can only be good when your favourite CD is on.

If the geometry is set right on that car of yours it should feel superglued to the road :)

I see.. I looked on my big original pic, and the only thing I recognise to the ref you wrote is : 050ABZ

or should I look elsewhere?

the brakes are super to compare with what I had before.

brake pads - I'm trying to find our right now what are they.. will post on here later.

no, nothing squeeky. :)

How are you finding the stopping power differnce now? what pads are you using? do u get squeeky brakes?