Got Done Coming Back From Jae!!

Havard

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i remember 1st time i talk to you on the friday night i shouted "there is the spammer" and you were the only one who looked :D

I used to like you mate.....:D I thought you were looking for a spanner to be honest. Must be your accent....:p

Nice to meet you mate!

H.

IIRC mine is JUST slightly smaller than the legal minimum

I.E - mine might be 19.99" x 4.49" or whatever... a stock plate is for comparative example 22"x5" (so bigger than it legally needs to be) and my script is legal size

does the car not need to be on the road to get caught though? :rlol:

sorry rob could not resist

also suprised I got in there before HARVARD did - just to anoy paul as well.

Gutted mate although how blind am I - did not even see you on the hard sholder although you & Adam waited for petrol, me and Turbonut left you all queueing for V-Power (or what ever it is H's car runs on) so had a bit of a lead.

They said he was doing 86mph, to which his reply was "Was that all?" :rlol:

Mint!! :D

tbh m8, its just a matter of time but the law is so woolly its anyone's guess. Besides, I brick it each time I see a copper :scared: but I think it was more to do with the italics for you rather than the size as your supra is white, as is the plate so it blends in - if that makes sense?? :think:

bummer all the same :(

Lx

I used to like you mate.....:D I thought you were looking for a spanner to be honest. Must be your accent....:p

Nice to meet you mate!

H.

haha :duel:

but tbh mate it was good to meet you, i actually picked up and English accent by the end of the weekend,all my mates kept asking me last night why i was saying certain words weird :D

Yes mate, it's true!!

I used to be a devious tw@t too! Although I was a lot more reasonable than the two who pulled me!!

H.

Ha ha ha fair play H

I once got pulled in my red prelude at 04.15in morning by 2 cops, i asked them straight if they were playing 'Snooker' they laff'd and gave me a producer the Tw.ts :search:

Rick

Ha ha ha fair play H

I once got pulled in my red prelude at 04.15in morning by 2 cops, i asked them straight if they were playing 'Snooker' they laff'd and gave me a producer the Tw.ts :search:

Rick

Funny!!:D They were a bit upset with me because I knew my rights. The fact they had already written the ticket made me a bit mischievous tbh!! The miserable one tried to give me the official spiel and I just said "It doesn't matter mate, I have said that so many times before!!"

I would have let "me" off though under the same circumstances....:D

H.

:( Unlucky Paul but at least you dont get points ...........i must admit when we passed you on the M/way i was thinking what they had pulled you up for :innocent:

cheers

Ian

i was a bit lucky really, I had been giving it some welly about 2 miles before!!:innocent:

Where by did it happen? We had to leave the toll before the rest of you.

Between J14 & 15. I didn't go up the toll road. I went the quciker and cheaper route until I got pulled....:D

H.

I think its a POWER trip with some of them, my ex-brother in law and his sargent got sent down for 18months for car ringing :search:

In most walks of life there are good guys and wankers - trouble is most good guys who become coppers then become wankers cos of the power the can abuse (imho) :p

Glad you got no points H

rick

I did notice you peel off for the M6. The toll was dead. I went the wrong way in canock but missed loads of cameras and got back on the M54 before the others and then spent an hour and a half trying to avoid the floods.

I did notice you peel off for the M6. The toll was dead. I went the wrong way in canock but missed loads of cameras and got back on the M54 before the others and then spent an hour and a half trying to avoid the floods.

i think the NW guys were shocked that I came out ahead of them.....:D Who says NA's are slow....LOL!

H.