The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I'm screwed!!!

supraspeed

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chumpalot

Think some people should give him a chance before making decisions. Posting up 'bullshit' pictures is a very good way to make yourself look stupid should he actually be genuine.

supraspeed, get some pics up mate. And sorry to hear about the car (if you are indeed telling the truth).

Dave

What a load of old cack. I am not one to mince my words and if this guys inability to ask a question before he bought a car, and his technical inability to take a picture of it with his camera phone, or indeed any other method is so low what help does he actually expect. I'll put it another way.... Hey guys i just bought this boat, I sailed it home but it kept filling full of water. The guy that sold it me did so off ebay from an address thats not contactable anymore. I can't post pictures of the boat cos well I am useless. I don't know why its sinking all the time please help. FFS get a grip. Either make arrangements with the people that are local to you and I assure you there are going to be loads local that can and will help. Or if you are insular sort out your technological shortcomings. Either way refrain from (removing foul language cos its not clever) swearing at us as that will just earn you a ban.

What a load of old cack. I am not one to mince my words and if this guys inability to ask a question before he bought a car, and his technical inability to take a picture of it with his camera phone, or indeed any other method is so low what help does he actually expect. I'll put it another way.... Hey guys i just bought this boat, I sailed it home but it kept filling full of water. The guy that sold it me did so off ebay from an address thats not contactable anymore. I can't post pictures of the boat cos well I am useless. I don't know why its sinking all the time please help. FFS get a grip. Either make arrangements with the people that are local to you and I assure you there are going to be loads local that can and will help. Or if you are insular sort out your technological shortcomings. Either way refrain from swearing at us asits not big or clever as that will just earn you a ban.

don,t hold back mate;):D

Guest tony8

come on guys, why would he paid £10 to tell porkies?

he might be using daddy old phone as he spent his all his money on the supra

or

Think some people should give him a chance before making decisions. Posting up 'bullshit' pictures is a very good way to make yourself look stupid should he actually be genuine.

I couldnt care less if he was telling BS or the truth, I just wanted an excuse to post that pic :D