The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I'm screwed!!!

supraspeed

3rd party extension, drive any car you like as long as you long as it is insured by another driver.

It is effectively the same as driving TPFT, totally legit.

The only downside is if you crash your car you pay to repair it, the same as TPFT

Drivers over 25 I'm sure get it free, however you have to haggle at 19, now I dont need it, but it was a god send at 19.

If you want something real bad you'll do anything for it;)

perhaps remove this post, as like most other supra owners, would not like the masses of younger folk going this route, only to bring the prices down even further.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i used adrian flux and its 1200 tpft but i said it was a single turbo conversion from a N/A, they never actually asked what turbo it was or how fast it was so i think ive just got possibly the best insurance deal in the world, by the way thats inc bodykit etc...

So you answered everyone else but me? You are not doing much to help your case mate. You are either on a wind up or full of the brown stuff.

In case you struggle with sight (and to do my bit for accessibility on this site):

SHOW US SOME PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1one!21!!

3rd party extension, drive any car you like as long as you long as it is insured by another driver.

It is effectively the same as driving TPFT, totally legit.

The only downside is if you crash your car you pay to repair it, the same as TPFT

Drivers over 25 I'm sure get it free, however you have to haggle at 19, now I dont need it, but it was a god send at 19.

If you want something real bad you'll do anything for it;)

perhaps remove this post, as like most other supra owners, would not like the masses of younger folk going this route, only to bring the prices down even further.

Doesn't apply to any car that you own though. So the buy a shitter 2CV insure that then drive the Supe using third party extension is a no no. Even if you register it in anothers name, if you are the owner then you can't do it. And technically it is insurance fraud. Worse than having no insurance at all.

So I'll be quite happy to keep this post up, just to remind some of our members about the folly of taking some ill thought out advice.

:)

So you answered everyone else but me? You are not doing much to help your case mate. You are either on a wind up or full of the brown stuff.

In case you struggle with sight (and to do my bit for accessibility on this site):

SHOW US SOME PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1one!21!!

cannot get clearer than that:D

I guess this guy could be a 21 yr old Dreamer!!! Please prove me wrong...

Mod's i think we somehow need to check out this guy is genuine?

Why?

If (and it is still if) he is lying then it doesn't hurt the club, just makes him look more of a tool than if he had unwittingly bought a 400hp NA and blown the GB

http://www.alexanderkharlamov.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/liar.jpg

"Jiminy, I really really do own a supra!"

for those pricks out there who think its funny to keep going on about me lying bout my supra can go fuck themselves if u think ur being funny or something- like i told u lot earlier ive lost my digi camera so i can't exactly magic the pics on can i! the car was originally on ebay bout a month ago but the guy ended the auction and i only got it from him by ringing him up- ive been trying to find the ebay pics but its not my history so u lot will have to wait a while. cheers to the people who actually want to try and help me.

for those pricks out there who think its funny to keep going on about me lying bout my supra can go fuck themselves if u think ur being funny or something- like i told u lot earlier ive lost my digi camera so i can't exactly magic the pics on can i! the car was originally on ebay bout a month ago but the guy ended the auction and i only got it from him by ringing him up- ive been trying to find the ebay pics but its not my history so u lot will have to wait a while. cheers to the people who actually want to try and help me.

hey chill we get so many newbies saying they have this they have that only to find there bullshitting us, jeez we even had one asking every member to donate a pound to help him run his:D