I'm screwed!!!

supraspeed

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Phillw454

Lol dam you lot are harsh!!

I hope i dont get on the wrong side of you all! I had an NA at 20 then sold it, i do have pics too:d

If you do have the car sorry about the gearbox, if you need cash why not seel the integra type R you said you had in a post? Or did you sell that to get the supra?

Dont get a pulsar. Lol i just sold mine after having it for a month, ALOT of fun but they dont like being driven over 1000rpm:p

Who doesn't have a camera phone in this day and age?

I've got a camera phone, but no means of connecting it to my computer! Cheapest I could find a bluetooth or USB cable was about £15, so I said "no thanks"! (there's still a tight northerner in me)

Guest Phillw454
I've got a camera phone, but no means of connecting it to my computer! Cheapest I could find a bluetooth or USB cable was about £15, so I said "no thanks"! (there's still a tight northerner in me)

You dont need a cable, you can send the pictures to your email address instead of a phone number (thorugh a multimedia message)

This thread is due to finish soon I am sure, the poor lad has no doubt given up by now. On the other hand if you are still out there supraspeed you need to send a pic in with your car with a loaf of bread on it (that is what they all mean by 'hovis') to show you're not just copying any old supra pic off the web. It is easy done and if you want help with your expensive gearbox problem then you WILL find a camera

It is harsh I know. My reasoning is one of principle, anyone can lie on the internet and I don't take exception to it on websites. That said, this is a club where we all trust each other as members 99% of the time. I like to think that I can trust a member if I send them something and they say they will pay later etc. If someone lies on here I want to know about it and I stay clear of them.

I actually believe he has a supra (hence him paying the fee). I don't believe it's the HP he says and I don't think he even has an NA-T....I hope (and wait) to be proved wrong.

It really is my car.

I bought it from this guy, It was on e-bay !!!

Invisible crust all the way Hoff.

This is going to be so cool when he actually does turn out to be telling the truth.

Poor chap.

Moo Ha Ha Ha.:eyebrows:

Phew must calm down :innocent:

Guest andyj22

really hopes he gets sorted maybe we should help him out as do a collection after all he is in our club ,

and we should look after each over:grouphug:

You lot are mean!

Good point from Lewis though, club purchases are based on trust. I hope this poor chap does turn out to be a Supra owner, though I think he may well take his membership elsewhere now.

I'd be stuffed with you lot, I have a TT and a camera, but its my daily driver, and keeping the Supra in petrol means I can't afford any hovis!!

You lot are mean!

Good point from Lewis though, club purchases are based on trust. I hope this poor chap does turn out to be a Supra owner, though I think he may well take his membership elsewhere now.

I'd be stuffed with you lot, I have a TT and a camera, but its my daily driver, and keeping the Supra in petrol means I can't afford any hovis!!

We would settle for supermarket own brand bread ;)

Have too! It was a super fast spooling single turbo monster for a while too, full boost from about 2000 rpm!

That was until I found the split vacuum hose, now I have converted it back to TT at great personal expense.

Its strange, it seems to be faster as a twin turbo, I'm not sure why you lot go for these single turbo conversions

:run::hide: