• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I tried to contact Zunsports after seeing an advert in Jap Perfomance mag a while back, but they never replied, so I just forgot about it.

If you here anymore about these grilles can you let me know as I would be interested.

Cheers DodgyRog
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_cool.gif

If we'd got some pictures of the actual Supe one you might have got more interest. I was interested as long as it didn't sit right at the front like the Subaru ones.

:yeahthat:

A couple of pics never hurt anyone ;)

Possibly looking to get mine done after Christmas, so a GB would be great :D

• 2 weeks later...

OK guys, had an update from ZunSport. They've been very busy with OEM stuff so launch put back from September. NOW AVAILABLE at a 25% discount for club members!! :D

ZTY7793 Lower Grille RRP price £99.00 less 25% £79.00 inc Delivery.

ZTY7893 Bottom L/H & R/H RRP price £57.00 less 25% £45.60 inc Delivery.

ZTY 7993 Full Set RRP price £140.00 less 25% £112.00 inc Delivery.

These items are presently in stock on a 2 Day Delivery.

let me know if your interested and I'll put you in touch with the company ;) Dont forget these guys are sole suppliers to Aston Martin, Jaguar etc, ace quality.

cheers

Linda

xx

Saw these at Japshow, looked good and well made and have been waiting for them to send me details on how to fit them.

The side sectons from what I could make out simply push and clip in round the back of the bumper which is the work of seconds but the main grill needs a bit more explanation on how its fitted?

Anyone got the fitting instructions from these guys yet?

Saw these at Japshow, looked good and well made and have been waiting for them to send me details on how to fit them.

The side sectons from what I could make out simply push and clip in round the back of the bumper which is the work of seconds but the main grill needs a bit more explanation on how its fitted?

Anyone got the fitting instructions from these guys yet?

Now you mention it, they all look like that's how they're attached. If that's the case, even a monkey with a spanner like me could fit them :)

Now you mention it, they all look like that's how they're attached. If that's the case, even a monkey with a spanner like me could fit them :)

The sides definately just clip in. The front main grill also has the same clips but I think they are also using the top and bottom plastic trim holes as locating points for fixing lugs.

I was waiting on the fitting instructions before I bought them as its one thing to see them fitting well on a show car its another to fit it yourelf and find them wobbling around and falling out!! :p

Re: fitting - comprehensive fitting instructions come with the mesh. They are easy to fit apparently, but wont pop out easily!!

The mesh is high grade stainless steel, welded, shaped and zinc plated so you wouldnt be able to get the mesh from them and do it yourself as it is quite a prolonged, thorough process, hence the quality ;)

I updated the first post on the thread with contact details. They have a technical department that can answer your queries.

I would suggest that as soon as someone fits the mesh, they post a 'How to' guide here with pics.

Thanks

Linda

• 4 weeks later...