• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ahem! http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showpost.php?p=1483858&postcount=48

:p

No worries if it's not on, but I'd like to know! :)

Hi Steve

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner. I had an offer of a bumper but on loan :( they need one to keep in order to make a template but you will be the model when the first one is ready ;) although you have to be prepared to 'put it about' as much as possible :p:D

Lxx

Hi Steve

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner. I had an offer of a bumper but on loan :( they need one to keep in order to make a template but you will be the model when the first one is ready ;) although you have to be prepared to 'put it about' as much as possible :p:D

Lxx

Linda, why don't you by a cheap 2nd hand bumper from Ebay (£30 ish) and then factor it into the first 10 kits 10 x £3 =£30, I just think more people would put their names down if they saw a kit fitted, just my 2p worth.:)

Linda, why don't you by a cheap 2nd hand bumper from Ebay (£30 ish) and then factor it into the first 10 kits 10 x £3 =£30, I just think more people would put their names down if they saw a kit fitted, just my 2p worth.:)

Hi Matt

i've been looking on fleabay for a while now and nothing standard appeared, only after market :rolleyes:

Exactly, a test fit on any other car is no good. I have a lovely stainless mesh grill on my MX5 but I need to see how this particular one will sit on the SUPRA.

Ta

Rich

Rich

We need a bumper to make a template to make a mesh to sit in the bumper for you to see how it fits :D comprendez amigo?? ;):p

:lol:

You can always give me yours to give them :innocent:

Lxx

Hi Steve

Lxx

No probs Linda. :)

How much for black chrome and whats the delivery time?

Check the start of the thread ;) but it will take between 2 and 3 months to develop the prototype. He did say that they would be constructed so that they would be easy to fit by the end purchaser - us :) I 'm trying to source a bumper for them to make a start on and will continue to update the thread, as I think it is certainly a product worth waiting for.

Linda

x

I have a damaged silver facelift front bumper if anyone wants it, based in north Bucks/Milton Keynes area - damage is slight & on the left 'pillar', so shouldn't affect them getting the measurements - wouldn't look too pretty, though

Big thanks :ok: to all you offering the front bumper..

Update time, however!

They bought a new one - I put them in touch with Steve Manley - and have finished a prototype in the last couple of weeks. one of their suppliers has a supra and they are hoping to fit it this week, in time for JAE :D

They will be at the show from Saturday so you can have a look. You can discuss other options with him too, happy to introduce anyone whos interested, if your shy :p

As for retail ready....factory closes early August but they're looking to make it available from mid to late August. Peter at Zunsport will let me know when they're ready to go into production. I'll then try and sort a group buy. Price should still be around the 100 mark.

Thanks for your patience guys n gals ;)

lindax